Turbo Saleen final steps

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Congrats definetly on getting the car done(for now).

So when does the next round of mods start?:evillaugh:

Saleen S281

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats definetly on getting the car done(for now).

So when does the next round of mods start?:evillaugh:
Thanks, next thing on my list will probably be a taller gear, 3.31 maybe. I have 3.73 right now. Then It'll be cosmetic mods to clean up my engine bay, paint my cam covers, paint the cold side of my kit, small things to clean up my engine bay. I have an adjustable Panhard bar I need to install, need to replace worn suspension parts like tie rod ends, etc. My wives Tahoe needs a few things that are getting worn so that's next, lol.

Future plans are cams, tr6060, forged internals, Saleen 15' brakes, repaint the whole car, watts links suspension, Saleen coilovers, kmember, lightweight wheels, roll cage, a bunch of Saleen carbon fiber parts, etc. Looks like I'll need to pick up all the overtime I can, hahaha.

Last edited:

Meikol02

Reaction score
Just messing around!

Look forward to the latest round of road tests...I found out I need to do something about my rear anti-sway bar. It keeps sliding into the passenger relo bracket and making noise.

Meikol02

Reaction score
The stops are on the outter ends in the form of bends. I need it to stop sooner! haha...only need a 1/4". Maybe I tape a stop. After all, the final piece of a build should involve duct tape.

Saleen S281

forum member
Reaction score
The stops are on the outter ends in the form of bends. I need it to stop sooner! haha...only need a 1/4". Maybe I tape a stop. After all, the final piece of a build should involve duct tape.

Is it high horsepower anti sway bar tape? I need to find some to finish my build too then, hahaha.
:beer:

Back