Tvs is installed!!! Omfg!!!

Boozshey

Reaction score
Sorry for the noob questions but since your fuel pumps are maxed out you aren't sending the optimal amount of fuel to your engine right? And if you upgrade the fuel pump to one that sends more fuel would you see more power since you are sending out the right amount of fuel to the engine?

^^ perhaps...depends on several things. Fuel pumps are considered maxed once they're operating above a certain percentage of their max volume (not necessarily 100%). Also, the fuel pumps themselves aren't maxed out, they are just receiving the max amount of voltage the stock computer will give them. Adding something like a boost-a-pump increases the amount of voltage the pump receives...essentially enabling the pump to be able to pump up to 50% more fuel. Also, he probably isn't running out of fuel across the whole RPM range, just above a certain level.

When I ran into this issue, I only started running lean above 5,600 RPM. Below that I was good to go. After I added a boost-a-pump to my system, I now have room to grow if I want to.

This

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
^^ perhaps...depends on several things. Fuel pumps are considered maxed once they're operating above a certain percentage of their max volume (not necessarily 100%). Also, the fuel pumps themselves aren't maxed out, they are just receiving the max amount of voltage the stock computer will give them. Adding something like a boost-a-pump increases the amount of voltage the pump receives...essentially enabling the pump to be able to pump up to 50% more fuel. Also, he probably isn't running out of fuel across the whole RPM range, just above a certain level.

When I ran into this issue, I only started running lean above 5,600 RPM. Below that I was good to go. After I added a boost-a-pump to my system, I now have room to grow if I want to.

Thank You for the clarification!!

Boozshey

Reaction score
Busy Saturday hanging out with my friends that don't like you...

I will put it on the curb Saturday. Drive by and get it.

iRoush

Roush God
Reaction score
That'll work. Make sure you put that sign out saying don't touch. I still haven't found those seats you said you left out for me.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Boozshey

Awesome Pal.
bigbeer.gif

tigerhonaker

Boozshey

Reaction score
That'll work. Make sure you put that sign out saying don't touch. I still haven't found those seats you said you left out for me.

Oh. Guess they didn't see the sign on the seats. Or maybe it blew away, it was windy that day. O'well, sucks for you.

Boozshey

Reaction score
Yes, left it in the same spot with the same style sign. My neighbor said he saw it out there and said he counted the $800. But said he put it back and didn't take it. So I dunno.

iRoush

Roush God
Reaction score
Yes, left it in the same spot with the same style sign. My neighbor said he saw it out there and said he counted the $800. But said he put it back and didn't take it. So I dunno.

Damn it man. Oh well.

Take me for a ride this weekend! Depending on how things go, I may make it to Runday.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back