Twins anyone??????

ShadowLands

Banned
Reaction score
Exile Turbo Systems has finally released their newest monstrosity for the 2011 Mustang 5.0 crowd.....the Stealth GT Twin Turbo System and ShadowLands Racing can hook you up with this killer system! On the heels of the powerful twin system for the 3V Ford, Exile has redesigned the system to fit the powerful, new Mustang 5.0 Coyote engine and the results are staggering.

The system utilizes a pair of Garrett GT2871-R 53mm, dual ball bearing, water/oil cooled, internally wastegated turbos, a Garrett air-air intercooler, stainless steel piping, TurboWerx scavenge pump, and comes with all lines, fittings, and clamps. Initial testing on 7 psi resulted in 575 rwph and 580 rwtq through the six speed manual transmission and 20" wheels on pump 91 octane fuel. The Stealth GT system comes ready to install, no cutting/hacking/welding/bullshit, and will take about 10 hours for the installation. Add the fuel pump, injectors, and tuner of your choice and you're ready to take on anything roaming the streets. Kit even includes a carbon fiber belly pan for added safety.

P81819991.jpg

P81819951.jpg

P81820011.jpg

P81819841.jpg

P81820051.jpg

P81820061.jpg

Introductory price for S197forum members is $8995!!! Delivery is less than 30 days and Exile is promising less than three weeks. The Exile Stealth GT Twin Turbo System is your ticket to the nine second zone while still retaining all the comforts of a stock Mustang GT. Email or PM us here at ShadowLands Racing with any questions you might have.

Last edited:

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Oh snaps!

Are they gonna offer a carbon fiber intake tube/maf pipe like the old system, thought that was a nice touch.

Last edited:

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
Damn , disguise that metal intake as a JLT or with a faux factory airbox and fake tubing....and you have a street / strip stealth fighter!

ShadowLands

Banned
Reaction score
Oh snaps!
Are they gonna offer a carbon fiber intake tube/maf pipe like the old system, thought that was a nice touch.

Damn , disguise that metal intake as a JLT or with a faux factory airbox and fake tubing....and you have a street / strip stealth fighter!

The inlet tubing is stainless finish. We can have the tubing hydro-dipped with a carbon fiber finish to make it look like a cold air kit. :evillaugh:

In fact....we can have every tube in the kit done that way if you like. Our new contract with a hydro supplier will enable us to do this with virtually any part. Tubing, valve covers, front cover, gauge panels, door panel parts, console parts, interior panels, radiator covers.....just about anything.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The inlet tubing is stainless finish. We can have the tubing hydro-dipped with a carbon fiber finish to make it look like a cold air kit. :evillaugh:

In fact....we can have every tube in the kit done that way if you like. Our new contract with a hydro supplier will enable us to do this with virtually any part. Tubing, valve covers, front cover, gauge panels, door panel parts, console parts, interior panels, radiator covers.....just about anything.

Awesome!

wazslow

forum member
Reaction score
Maybe its me, but $9,000 with no tuning or fuel upgrades seems steep. The a/w intercooled 101mm turbo setup I had on my race car cost me less money...lol.

Last edited:

PUNISHERSTANG

Patrolman
Reaction score
9000 is not much more than the sts twin system goes for and this kit will support alot more power. My guess is if you have 9 stacks to drop on a turbo kit you don't drive in the rain!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ShadowLands

Banned
Reaction score
Id be afraid to drive that thing in the rain because of the filters..

I was wondering about that.

Didn't you guys learn anything from my twin 3V setup? Rain doesn't bother it at all especially if you have the carbon fiber belly pan in place. I never installed it on my car and there was never a problem driving in rain. The car had a full winter here in Houston doing daily driver duty. I cleaned and re-oiled the air filters once a month during that time. No problems.

Maybe its me, but $9,000 with no tuning or fuel upgrades seems steep. The a/w intercooled 101mm turbo setup I had on my race car cost me less money...lol.
And how much cutting & fitting did you have to do on that 101mm setup? This one offers complete bolt in installation and stock-type driveability when out of boost.

wazslow

forum member
Reaction score
Didn't you guys learn anything from my twin 3V setup? Rain doesn't bother it at all especially if you have the carbon fiber belly pan in place. I never installed it on my car and there was never a problem driving in rain. The car had a full winter here in Houston doing daily driver duty. I cleaned and re-oiled the air filters once a month during that time. No problems.

And how much cutting & fitting did you have to do on that 101mm setup? This one offers complete bolt in installation and stock-type driveability when out of boost.

Bolted right in! :laughlots: No fab work at all...LOL

done1-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

interior2.jpg

wazslow

forum member
Reaction score
Im not saying its not a nice setup, Id love to have it on my car. Its just diffucult when you can get a procharger for $5,000 or a whipple for $7,000. I love turbo's, and if I had $9,000 laying around, Id order this setup. I think I will probably have to go with a procharger setup just for cost reasons however.

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
I was wondering about that.

This is definitely not the first time turbos have been mounted this way guys, as long as you maintain the filters you should have no problems. The F body STS kit mounts the turbo way lower and even in the Seattle area the guys have no problems.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back