Two Tone Paint Jobs ???

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Hadn't seen that 'til just now. That does look good! I think mostly 'cause it's subtle. Not some stupidly contrasting combo, just a nice subtle tone change. I like it!

You noticed he shaved the door handles and radio antenna?:thumb2: Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet looking color scheme IMO too.

jay320bird

Reaction score
Here's a couple pics of mine. Shaved antenna also but left the door handles.
DSCN0489.jpg

DSCN0488.jpg

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
It appears the he is open pcv on the passenger side and then closed to a catch can on the driver side. I think that hose is drawing the vacuum.

jay320bird

Reaction score
The hood is a VIS racing carbon fiber hood. Fit great and great quality.
Here are a couple more pics while being painted.

DSC00350.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

Since the pics I have put a catch can on the passenger side pcv and the one on the driver just feeds back to the intake but since it is a blow thru system i should just cap the hose to the intake tube.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
The way you painted it is what I had in mind for whenever I get to a hood, show off that CF without being too ricer. I also sorta dig the old school hotrod scallop vibe I am getting from it.

musshoss

forum member
Reaction score
dang that hood looks awesome with the CF showing like that....but the grille is throwing the car off a bit. and i have seen the stang in the first link in person before. SICKKK paint job, and the taillights are awesome too.

bill11gt

Reaction score
stang looks badass Jay, i like the color combo and the way you seperated the two, also like your attention to details

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back