Upcoming Atco events

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of the 2 events coming up at Atco over the next 2 weekends.

This Sunday 11/20/11 is the Import vs Domestic and the following weekend is Ford vs Buick. Trying to confirm the date for the Ford vs Buick since the schedule says Saturday the 27th but the 27th is a Sunday.

This will be my first time doing the Import vs Domestic and I'm looking forward to it.

Hope to see some of you guys there.

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dave. It's a shame I won't have the auto in the car for the events. I possibly could for the Ford/Buick one but that would mean I'd have to ship the converter out next day air to PI and I really don't want to pay that much to get it restalled.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yea, i hear ya, winter project

ArtQ

forum member
Reaction score
If things go well at Island on Saturday,
I'll be there James.

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
If i wernt going to be out of the country on vacation i would have loved to watch you kick some Import Ass!

69Mach1-409

Reaction score
Good Luck! I'd come sunday, but my little guy has his last Soccer game at 2pm. No way I can do both.

A friend of mine is stealing my MT's, so I guess part of my car will be there for the event! HAHA!

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
If things go well at Island on Saturday,
I'll be there James.

Hopefully it does and I see you there!

If i wernt going to be out of the country on vacation i would have loved to watch you kick some Import Ass!

Yeah...I'm hoping to but even if I don't, my friend will in his consistent as hell 11.50 fox body!

Good Luck! I'd come sunday, but my little guy has his last Soccer game at 2pm. No way I can do both.

A friend of mine is stealing my MT's, so I guess part of my car will be there for the event! HAHA!

Heh..your car will be there in spirit!

My auto is already at my bud's shop which I can't believe!!! All I'm waiting for is the drive shaft which is coming UPS. If I can get the converter shipped to Precision to be restalled on Friday then there's a chance I can install the 4R70 for the Ford/Buick event the following weekend.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back