Upcoming Atco events

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll be there running both events. Any idea if it's a .500 tree, .400 tree or sportsman?

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
For the import vs Domestic it depends on what you're running... The index classes are .400 pro tree and the brackets are .500 full tree.

As for the Ford vs Buick, I don't know yet but I would guess full tree since it appears to be a bracket style event.

EDIT: And by the way Paul, Steve said we can use his lift to do my trans and he suspects that on his lift we could get it done in a day. I'm going to call Precision today about getting the converter re-stalled and try to get it sent out tomorrow.

Last edited:

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
For the import vs Domestic it depends on what you're running... The index classes are .400 pro tree and the brackets are .500 full tree.

As for the Ford vs Buick, I don't know yet but I would guess full tree since it appears to be a bracket style event.

EDIT: And by the way Paul, Steve said we can use his lift to do my trans and he suspects that on his lift we could get it done in a day. I'm going to call Precision today about getting the converter re-stalled and try to get it sent out tomorrow.

Awe-Sum!!

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
ARGH!!! I just took out my upper control arm and mount to install a beefy UPR mount and my J&M extreme UCA is shot. Now I need to run down to JPC racing tomorrow to get a UCA which is going to kill 5-6 hours of my day tomorrow.

Talk about a pain in the ass to get ready for Sunday.

end rant.

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Paul just let me know that american muscle carries the jpc racing uca and they are only about an hour from me. Much better than 2.5 hours.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
/\ good deal James. - good luck

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
So I made a novice mistake 1st round yesterday...My dial was great and my run was awesome but I took too much stripe and broke out by 1 thousandth of a second. My dial was an 11.20, I got a .012 reaction time and ran an 11.199! My opponent pretty much gave me the run since he must have slept at the tree but he moved on.

Here's the slip

11-20-111strnd.jpg

Paul did very well yesterday making it all the way to the semi's and lost to a seasoned bracket racer. So at least he walked away with $50 and a trophy.

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
So anyone besides Paul(againstallodds1), myself and possibly ArtQ going to be at the Ford vs Buick event this Sunday?

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I unfortunately red lighted 3rd round since I knew I had to cut a good light against that guy. -.019 on that but I was very happy to hear that the guy I took out 2nd round was one of the best foot brakers there. Can't complain about a .007 light in my 2nd round win run.

topbliss

Reaction score
your car is impressive.. Who was that other black blown(turbo) stang? Did the Fords win overall?

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back