Update: Tune/Dyno Sacramento

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
UPDATE: We have 3 confirmed Ford GT supercars schedule for Tunning, and a handful of Mustang Gt's that are either Supercharged or Turbo charged. Everything should start around 9am Saturday the 7th and run until we are down. Feel free to come down and watch. Would like to get a few more cars for tunning and dyno time, please let me know if you are interested.

I am trying to put together a test/tune/dyno day here in Sacramento, Ca for Saturday Feb 7th. It will be at SVS R&D off of Fulton Ave. Tony from HP-Performance in Florida will be flying up for the day (if we can get enough people together) or maybe 2 if again we get enough people. Tony is an outstanding turner, he has tunned my car (via phone of all things) and Mustard05 along with lord know how many others. He has SCT and diablo tunning software. Please reply to this thread or send me a PM if interested.

Here is what he can tune: Any Ford from 89 to 2009, I support all SCT, Diablosport products and use HP Tuners for 98 up GM. The cost for a tune and dyno will be between $250 and $350 just depends on what you need, just for 3 pulls on the dyno it will $75.00. I need at least 8 people for tunes to make it worth his time, he will be flying in from Florida.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back