V3 vs. eforce deal debate

jusmillz

Reaction score
ok heres the deal i have a guy selling me a vortech v3 for 2k, but i have to buy tubing for my car and an intercooler......
the edlebrock eforce is being sold to me for 5300 with upgraded compeition cai , multiple pulleys, belt and a boost a pump...
now my question is which deal would be the steal and which would be the best overall, my mind is racing right now so excuse me if it sounds a little :eek:

jusmillz

Reaction score
the v3 includes Includes Blower, Bracketry, Fuel Injectors, and MAF.....everything else i have to buy

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
Buy the eforce if you can afford it. The v3 sounds like a project to put together

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Well overall the v3 is the cheapest option.... A a/a cooler kits new doesnt even put it near $5300.... IMHO, the eforce has more to offer as far as power goes.....

Nastystang06

forum member
Reaction score
I just bought a v2 non intercooled with meth... super easy to install andyou can get all the parts you need at superchargeronline.com

If you buy a meth kit it will keep your ait low.. or you can even make your own a2a intercooler theres a parts list on this forum just do a search... it be alot cheaper and you can use more money fir other things luke clutch or stall, tires, suspension, gauges, ... i dunno thats just me i like savin money lol

bullitt boy

Reaction score
Stock internals? If so the centri may be a better bet.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back