Waiting with Some Anticipation.....!!!

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Unfortunately Ford has quit producing the OEM Aluminum 3V block, so the B302 short block is no longer available unless we use your current block (same as we used in the B302) and our rotating assembly.

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Dang, you guys are quick! Basically the price is $3895 (you save the core fee by reusing your existing short block, as the 3V aluminum blocks are no longer) and this price includes basically our stage 2 rotating assembly installed in your current block. Includes the Oil Pump, Modified Windage tray, and oil pan gasket as well...

GT E UPP

forum member
Reaction score
Dang, you guys are quick! Basically the price is $3895 (you save the core fee by reusing your existing short block, as the 3V aluminum blocks are no longer) and this price includes basically our stage 2 rotating assembly installed in your current block. Includes the Oil Pump, Modified Windage tray, and oil pan gasket as well...

Ok...many thanks !!

Enitalp

The lost guy.
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So your rotating assembly is a direct fit to a stock block ?
I can't send my block from canada to you and back. That would be too much expensive, plus the custom fees.
I just have to find someone down here to do the install. That's the hard part.

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Its made to fit in your stock block, but the block will need to be bored .010 to handle the oversized piston.

Enitalp

The lost guy.
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Was not sure about that. Just have to find someone to do that here.
Or will you be able to sold me a new stock block installed ?

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
If we could get our hands on one, we would be more than happy to, but being that the blocks were discontinued in Jan of 2011, its near impossible unless you want to pay almost 3 times what they normally cost.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back