Want to buy CPC radiator cover extension - passenger side only

downtime!

IAMKONABLUE
Reaction score
Like the title states, looking for a plain black CPC radiator cover extension, passenger side only. Would buy a pair for the right price, but only need the passenger side. Anyone have one laying around? Let me know, thanks!

Powered by Ford

forum member
Reaction score
I have a set off my 07 GT that I cannot use because did the GT500 fascia. PM if you are interested.

downtime!

IAMKONABLUE
Reaction score
The system isn't letting me reply to your pm, price sounds good to me, do you take paypal?

Thanks!

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
05-09 or 10-12? I don't think they are the same.

I had a set for my '09 but ended up throwing them away after one of them cracked. Couldn't imagine somebody actually wanting them. I like the idea but the quality of the ones I had was awful.

downtime!

IAMKONABLUE
Reaction score
'05 to '09. Just need the passenger side, but I'll take the whole set. Matt is hooking me up, thanks!

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Yeah, I have the same issue, just need the right hand side. New ones cost way to much to just use the one. The FRPP CAI eliminates the need for one on the left.

downtime!

IAMKONABLUE
Reaction score
Yeah, I have the same issue, just need the right hand side. New ones cost way to much to just use the one. The FRPP CAI eliminates the need for one on the left.
That's exactly why I posted this. I just picked up an FRPP CAI for my '05. Seemed like the passenger side extension would finish it off nicely under there.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back