Wanting to buy Mutha Thumpr Kit

LuckyH

forum member
Reaction score
Put my order in today, was able to work with me on parts and got a great deal.

Jarrod, should I have received my purchase order yet? Just wondering.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
It will send you an email when UPS scans the box. Make sure you check your junk/spam folders. You should get it at anytime now.

LuckyH

forum member
Reaction score
Wanted to wait a few days before I asked about it, but I havent received an email yet. I checked the spam folder as well and it's empty.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I'm actually out of the office today. Give the sales dept. a call and they will be able to look it up for you. Your cams were drop shipped as well as the limiter kit. Usually it takes 7-10 business days for them to be delivered.

Call 254-296-6500 and let them know your checking on a back order and some drop shipped items.

LuckyH

forum member
Reaction score
Gave them a call. My email address was incorrect which is why I haven't received it. Will I receive an email from comp cams/ups or do they send the tracking information to the email that was originally input? LMR was able to send me a pdf file of my purchase order, but it didn't have any tracking numbers. He also said they still hadn't received the chain wedge tool, so that hasn't been shipped out yet.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
No they do not send us or the cust the tracking number. PM me or call me and I can get it from comp. You will get an email from us when the wedge tool ships. It will give a tracking number from UPS that same day.

LuckyH

forum member
Reaction score
Okay well I no longer need the tracking number for the cams, UPS just dropped them off. I'm guessing they shipped the limiters separately.

264666_1850085338934_1444762336_31617683_72217_n.jpg

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Bryan,

I just sent comp and email about the limiters. Once i hear back, i will let you know. Glad you got the cams with no problems.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I did not. They have actually gone on back order. We made another order for a few more, and they put those on b/o as well.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back