We Hate Tires

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
ROFLMAO at the end credits!

Very nice song selection too! I also hate tires. As evidenced by the two new BFG KDWII 275/35-19 tires I have here in my garage to go on my Mustang next week. After I do some massive burnouts to finish off the two on the car now.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I like it! Drive a hybrid we need your gas!!! Bahahaha!!!! lol! Im surprised I havent seen that on a bumper sticker! Very nicely done man!

hollywood54

forum member
Reaction score
Screw bumper stickers Im thinking shirts

Driveahybrid.jpg

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I love the shirt idea! I think you def have something there with that! I said bumper stickers bc that's what people in Texas do. Lol.

hollywood54

forum member
Reaction score
I love the shirt idea! I think you def have something there with that! I said bumper stickers bc that's what people in Texas do. Lol.

LoL well you got me there. On my truck ya but not putting a sticker on my stang unless its over the windshield. And if HEMI LOL dont mind me taking his line I might have to get me a shirt made up

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
LoL well you got me there. On my truck ya but not putting a sticker on my stang unless its over the windshield. And if HEMI LOL dont mind me taking his line I might have to get me a shirt made up

have a ball my man. just send me a couple shirts. :thumb2:

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
the remix was more of just seeing what i can do with iMovie, but as it turns out iMovie sucks. its very buggy and crashes constantly. I'm looking at final cut pro but its 300 bucks.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back