Website

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Well I am in Canada. Paypal is great and all, but up here it takes a week to transfer money to it, sometimes closer to 10 (thats business days). Missed some of your 3 day sales. And Ive got a thing about letting money sit in paypal where I cant use it as needed. Some canadian retailers let us pay with our debit cards over the internet. Wonder if thats possible for an american vendor to accept these?

Of course I know that would depend on the fees they charge and set-up costs, and ultimately how much you sell in Canada to see if its worth it.

Probably best if you didnt, I spend enough as it is on my mustang!

Yea, that's definitely a huge inconvenience! Unfortunately, we do not do debit sales, otherwise I would just say call in and place the order with your debit card. You can try, but I think it may still charge as credit, as we do not have a debit/credit option. Next time you want to order something, go through the website and use your debit card instead. You should be just fine!

Can never go wrong with AM, so far so good :beerchug2:

Thanks for the kind words, Daredevil!

I don't know if it's just me or what, but whenever I click on the customer photos there are always some I can't scroll down to. It says "page 1 of 4" or something and I can never go through the pages. I always end up just clicking on the different colors and I think I get to see most of them.

Captainstr8edge, if you look at the customer images, above the two columns of thumbnails, you will see two silver boxes with arrows in them. One on the top and one on the bottom. These are going to be how you look through each page/every image. If you just click through each image individually, it will get you through all pages as well, the arrows are just faster.

I hope this helps!

If you still have questions, I can take some screen captures and show you!

Have a good night, everybody!

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't know if it's just me or what, but whenever I click on the customer photos there are always some I can't scroll down to. It says "page 1 of 4" or something and I can never go through the pages. I always end up just clicking on the different colors and I think I get to see most of them.

I was also going to post about this. It only happens wehn I'm on my laptop. My lap top screen is shorter than the preset popup window and no scrolling option exists.

I hope that gets fixed.

here's a pic of what I get. Note I cannot scroll down the customer pics.

258mcnr.jpg

Last edited:

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
I figured it out. When I have my browser zoom set to 100%, the bottom of the window is cut off, and with no scroll bar on the side I can't get to the arrow, so I have to set the zoom smaller and it lets me see the whole page.

edit: just see if the IT guys can add a scroll bar to the page?

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I was also going to post about this. It only happens wehn I'm on my laptop. My lap top screen is shorter than the preset popup window and no scrolling option exists.

I hope that gets fixed.

here's a pic of what I get. Note I cannot scroll down the customer pics.

258mcnr.jpg

I figured it out. When I have my browser zoom set to 100%, the bottom of the window is cut off, and with no scroll bar on the side I can't get to the arrow, so I have to set the zoom smaller and it lets me see the whole page.

edit: just see if the IT guys can add a scroll bar to the page?

Yes, I was going to see if that was a possibility.

Thanks for catching/figuring that out! Much appreciated!

I'll have my webteam work on the scroll-bar.

Let me know if you have any questions/concerns/comments/troubles in the future!

audidog

forum member
Reaction score
Yes, I was going to see if that was a possibility.

Thanks for catching/figuring that out! Much appreciated!

I'll have my webteam work on the scroll-bar.

Let me know if you have any questions/concerns/comments/troubles in the future!

Yep I notice the same issue, but I was on my iPad, so I just figured it was a compatibility issue.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back