Welcome to my nightmare!! project!!

Towelly

forum member
Reaction score
You sir, are building my dream car. Very nice. Subscribed. :wow:

blacknlte

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, im going to start on some of it this following week since we are very busy with work!!

But this will take several weeks for all the custom stuff i have planned for it. The 3 gauges will be molded into the map light, fit the boost controller in one of the cup holders, hide all the new wiring, and find a place to put the Ford start button-electric fan switch-line lock switch-turbo oil light.

wow, rough guess on the cost of all of this?

minus the car LOL, the first list was about 13 grand (thanks to Lethal for helping getting that down a few thousand) and for the motor probly about 7 grand. Plus i still need to buy a clutch and wheels and tires for the track!!

its not together yet? slacker i would have preassembled it all out of the car in excitement and preparation lol

Its not even funny how long those boxes have been sitting in my shop....

Any reason you are lowering the engine? Wouldn't this cause more of an issue with the low hanging pipes from the Hellion kit?

Actually no, cause with the BMR k-member it would raise the motor above the stock height cause of the way its built. So the 1/2 drop puts it about 3/16 below stock height which youll never notice.

DO you not have any bills? or just make triple digits? lol

LOL your pretty close!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Damn man son of a bitch you told me you were buying parts not buying lethal a new shop .

70k bichesssssssssssss :clap::beerchug2:

I told you when i bought the car what i was going to do with it!! Plus you know how we roll here in Texas.... Everything is BIGGER IN TEXAS!!!

might be a dumb question but you have a gt500 already why did you buy a new block? also what compression will those pistons give you?

So i can have the motor already built when i get ready to pull the stock one out and just swap everything over, just makes it easier. Stock one will become a back up.

watching like the rest of the s197 forum world.My new paxton install pales in comparison....:omfg:

LOLOL

FalconGTHO

The Reporter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well kinda LOL more like for any other muscle car out on the road around here!

So hes project KNTMAR!! With all the parts installed looking to make about 650+ rwhp (save tune) and once the billet short block goes in looking for 1000! This will be in full street trim right down to AC and Navi system!! Ill be documenting from start to finish. Stock weight to weight with all parts added, stock horsepower to modified horsepower, and stock 1/4 times to modified times.

Feels like Christmas with Lethal being Santa LOL

Wow, way cool. THATS how you do it. Everything ALL at once. None of this piecemeal, bit by bit bullschit.

Last edited:

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cant wait to see the results, bro!

Dread53

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The man and his dad bend tubing for a living - his dad gave me a lot of tips that enabled me to do the lines on my car. I pay a lot of their bills as they do a lot of work for my company. They are also on the road pretty much constantly, hence the 500 miles on the car.

Now, if any of you guys can figure out how to bend tubing (and be as good as these guys) I'll hire you, because I haven't yet figured out how to clone them and we have a lot of jobs coming up with new emissions regulations in the natural gas industry on the horizon.

BTW, Some nice parts you have there dude!

blacknlte

Reaction score
The man and his dad bend tubing for a living - his dad gave me a lot of tips that enabled me to do the lines on my car. I pay a lot of their bills as they do a lot of work for my company. They are also on the road pretty much constantly, hence the 500 miles on the car.

Now, if any of you guys can figure out how to bend tubing (and be as good as these guys) I'll hire you, because I haven't yet figured out how to clone them and we have a lot of jobs coming up with new emissions regulations in the natural gas industry on the horizon.

BTW, Some nice parts you have there dude!

Yea kinda have to give Fred some credit on this to, cause alot of the work we've done over the last 7 years has been with his company!!

As epic as this thread is, I just noticed its in the wrong section :roflmao:

SHhhhhhh! LOL it get alot more attention in here.....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back