Welcome to my nightmare!! project!!

blacknlte

Reaction score
UPDATE!!

There isnt one.... well kinda, had to take the car in for a warranty repair cause one of the LEDs behind the Navi system burned out so itll be at the Ford dealership getting that fixed. Then back on the stands for tear down and reinstall of new parts!!

This really sucks seeing all the boxes of parts just sitting there taunting me and that damn turbo kit just begging to make power!! :nk:

FalconGTHO

The Reporter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So i can have the motor already built when i get ready to pull the stock one out and just swap everything over, just makes it easier. Stock one will become a back up.

LOLOL

Amen to that. Thats how I have mine planned. Build it on a stand, swap in a day, no down time.

blacknlte

Reaction score
There coming, need to weight it in the next few days and start pulling stock parts off and putting the new stuff on

Dread53

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Updates get very hard to do when you spend all your time on the road. My company tries to keep them busy. I leave Monday and won't be home for 6 weeks, and they work for lots of people besides me!

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow this is going to be awesome. A twin turbo GT500. I love that color blue also.

dsmdiggler

forum member
Reaction score
Updates get very hard to do when you spend all your time on the road. My company tries to keep them busy. I leave Monday and won't be home for 6 weeks, and they work for lots of people besides me!

I'd be dying if I couldn't be at home working on a project like that!!!

blacknlte

Reaction score
Updates???

This showed up from Lethal last week...

l_dc0a0caeec6049b1b7b9a20418a107de.jpg

blacknlte

Reaction score
Wow this is going to be awesome. A twin turbo GT500. I love that color blue also.

Thanks

I'd be dying if I couldn't be at home working on a project like that!!!

You have no idea!!

This is true! We could go out on jobs that could last a week to 6-12 months and only see home maybe 10-15 days during that time frame.

Right now my father is Colorado, on his way to Utah in the next few days. Im going north to Oklahoma, then upstate New York a few weeks later.

One good thing in being gone so much, is i havent had to wash the car once since i bought it in late Nov last year!! LOL

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back