weld rts wheels/ tires

matt06

forum member
Reaction score
Have a set of 15x4, 15x10 weld rts wheels. The wheels are brand new, the tires are mounted and they were mounted on my car but have no use/ miles on them. The tires are used and were on the racestars i had. sizes below.

front - m/t sportsman s/r 26x6.00r15lt 6/32nd
rear- e/t streets 295/55/15 4/32nd

comes with all 4 weld centercaps and the washers/open lugs for the fronts. i dont have them for the rears. Asking $1500 picked up or plus shipping plus fees or gifted. I have no problem with shipping them as i have the boxes the 18s i bought came in.

Last edited:

onebadgsx

Reaction score
if you split want to split, give me a price just for the fronts, as i have the mathcing rears already

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
I would be interested in the rears but no tires. Last MT I had didn't hook for crap.

from the famous tapatalk.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Do you have pictures of them on the car?

I hope I'm not stepping on any toes here, but I can help with that. I have the same wheels for the track and absolutely love them. Free bump for the seller and some gratuitous wheel pics.

IMG_2226.jpg

IMG_2229.jpg

IMG_2268.jpg

IMG_2287.jpg

matt06

forum member
Reaction score
thanks for posting the pics

see the pics above, if you want some of them on my car i can take them back to the shop and remount them but this should give you an idea

really didnt want to break up the wheels/ tires but if someones interested in just the tires we could maybe work something out

if someone is interested in the rears i'd have no prob breaking them up

well my attempt to mulitquote apparently didnt work but ive replied to everyone

matt06

forum member
Reaction score
if people want to split the fronts/ rears thats fine. ive had a few people interested in this just with what they want one or the other for its not near what im wanting for the set. send me a pm with an offer if your interested

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Keep in mind this is a $2000 setup new, not counting mounting and balancing. These aren't Race Stars.

blackmustang12

forum member
Reaction score
If you dont mind, PM me a price for the rears. I need an extra set with the drag radials as my current ones have slicks. Thanks

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind this is a $2000 setup new, not counting mounting and balancing. These aren't Race Stars.

Brian,

Nice set-up and your right they aren't Race Stars.

Awesome Pic Pal. :clap:

IMG_2287.jpg

DragRacingChristmasTree.jpg

Terry

06stinger

Reaction score
Great guy to deal with fast shipping and well packaged. Can you pm me a price for just the fronts please tires and rims shipped to 60555.

Back