What do I do if I have been possibly scammed.

na svt

Reaction score
Here's some more info, I got this from a guy who was recently scammed by him

Todd,

I dont have any kind of complaint number or anything. I spoke to my local police and they just called the Toms River police. There wasnt an official complaint because my scam only involved $300. But I know that others were in the thousands. I would have everyone call the Toms River, NJ police department (732-349-0150) and explain the situation. Tell them the guys name is Anthony Bragg, officers have been to his house already, and the scope of the scam is larger than police realize. I would also file a complaint with the feds,
www.ic3.gov (a website to report online fraud). Bragg has committed a felony! Just fill out the form and give them all the info that you have (Chris has his address and phone #). If enough people file with the ic3, they will nail his ass!

Good Luck!
Chris

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
I filed on that FBI web site when I was going through the drama, it seemed one day after i filed that he was more willing to give me a refund. I hope a cop clubs his dick into the ground.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
I just spent several hrs. reading all this thread. I am very proud of this Mustang community for their efforts in this case. However, this guy has figured out that nothing is going to be done legally because of the $$ amounts of the scams. I would bet that mustang forums are not the only ones that he is ripping off and some are probably not aware of who he is. I also read way back that he had/has an ebay store. He probably has found a way to rip off people there too. Has anyone notified the local media? Someone ask this ? way back but I never saw where anybody had done so. We have to get his info out to as many people as possible so that when he walks in a convenience store in his home town he can here people whisper and he'll be afraid to walk down the street. As well as maybe the cops will get off their duffs and get this guy off the streets.
Also, you guys with your debit cards tied to your paypal get you a credit card. CC companies are way more forgiving than banks and the fraud reporting and recovery procedures are way easier to deal with. You see CC can just void the transaction. NO deal he don't get a dime, your not out a dime. Bank gives up your money, they have to go through the investigation process, and maybe you'll get your money back maybe you won't. Some of you guys have gotten lucky and got paid back. There has to countless others that he has not.

NJStangers Jonathan

forum member
Reaction score
He took one of my friends for an electric water pump. The Toms River Police are now involved and there has been an internet fraud complaint filed. Let the cops know if you've been taken by this guy.

I talked to his mother yesterday and both her and Anthony called my friend back last night.

His address is below, I'll PM you his parents phone number if you want to contact him.

Anthony Bragg
88 Eric Ct.
Toms River NJ, 08753

http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=112333&highlight=beware

That's a very interesting update! I hope he gets paid or this all gets resolved in a positive way.......it's just pure jaw dropping now.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Haven't heard yet, but I hope he gets some time and fines for it.

trbobusa

forum member
Reaction score
i think he will, i spoke to his mom and shes trying to bail him out but the detective i spoke to said there was over a dozen complaints and even more from out of state which is bad, i did get my refund but im still in touch with his local pd ..for the simple fact that after all i did to get my refund (tracking him down, contacting fbi and his pd and even speaking to his mom) hes still scamming others, therefore i will not let this go!! guarantee you he is scamming to pay back the ones he stole from already! sorry for the long post but it takes ALOT to piss me off and this kid did it effortlessly! every time i hear his name or see a thread involving him i wanna choke the fuck out of him!!

whew...rant..over

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
So he got busted??? I hope he goes to prison and gets his fart box fucked and screams and crys like a bitch.

Windveil Blue

forum member
Reaction score
This will go on until he is either arrested or someone catches up with him and pulls all his fingers off so he cant type anymore apparently..

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Does he know he's dam address is on the web, I'm surprise he hasn't had any visitors or broken windows and shit.

NJStangers Jonathan

forum member
Reaction score
This is crazy....and I agree with all of you, that seems to be the partner....scamming new people to pay the people he "scammed" before that.......very twisted idea, especially for someone who has a llc. :(

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back