What do I do if I have been possibly scammed.

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
Jesus I warned this guy to pay everyone back in full and to never do it again. I had to dick around with him for almost two months. My fucking paypal got locked my debit card had to be shredded, my bank launched an investigation ect. Someone needs to just beat since sense into him. Bullshit. Sometimes physical beating is the only way to teach someone a lesson. I hate a thief.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
Wow! When I first started cruising these ads looking for parts for my car, I remember seeing his screen name here and there . Glad I didn't buy anything from him.
Sucks to be hosed, we've all been there at some time or another. Anyway, thanks for the education.. I will NEVER send payment as a GIFT, mainly because of this subject, thanks for the awareness and I hope this jackass gets what is coming to him. Good luck guys!

NJStangers Jonathan

forum member
Reaction score
Seriously this is still going? Have any of you had luck with the authorities? This guy seems to be truly scamming people left and right without concern for the swift hand of the law.....or the FBI since it's occuring online and across state boards.....federal crime

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
Money laundering and grand larceny, theift by deception just to name a few. I got my money back he refunded me after much pleading. Then my bank hit him up again lol, he sent me emails man I gave you refund and you bank took one too I have been hit twice. Man he is lucky I am nice because what the bank took I sent back to him. I was clear with Anthony be honest from now on and stop doing this shit. Guess it didn't work!

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Should have never settled for being repayment. This should have went the legal route to begin with.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

na svt

Reaction score
He took one of my friends for an electric water pump. The Toms River Police are now involved and there has been an internet fraud complaint filed. Let the cops know if you've been taken by this guy.

I talked to his mother yesterday and both her and Anthony called my friend back last night.

His address is below, I'll PM you his parents phone number if you want to contact him.

Anthony Bragg
88 Eric Ct.
Toms River NJ, 08753

http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=112333&highlight=beware

Last edited:

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
He took one of my friends for an electric water pump. The Toms River Police are now involved and there has been an internet fraud complaint filed. Let the cops know if you've been taken by this guy.

I talked to his mother yesterday and both her and Anthony called my friend back last night.

His address is below, I'll PM you his parents phone number if you want to contact him.

"removed"

Is there a case reference number and Officer in charge name that these guys can quote/ask for if they also contact the Toms River Police?

Last edited by a moderator:

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
Should have never settled for being repayment. This should have went the legal route to begin with.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I tried that but once he refunded me in full the bank dropped their fraud case, then a police buddy of mine said there wasn't much more they can do since he refunded me. I am usually peaceful but this guy needs his ass kicked. Anyone he has stole from or took money from and not refunded needs to call the police and get the info fowarded to the nj police.

gil_t2

Love Nitro in the Morning
Reaction score
Don't accept the refunds, make this guy pay!!!!! The courts will make him repay anyway. Also if he sells something that he doesn't have it is still fraud even if he refunds. You need as many people to complain as possible

na svt

Reaction score
Is there a case reference number and Officer in charge name that these guys can quote/ask for if they also contact the Toms River Police?

Contact Eric Cullen at [email protected] It's my understanding that he contacted the Toms River PD and also filed the internet Fraud Complaint.

Don't accept the refunds, make this guy pay!!!!! The courts will make him repay anyway. Also if he sells something that he doesn't have it is still fraud even if he refunds. You need as many people to complain as possible
Between Mach 1 Registry, this site and SVTP there are more than a few people that would like to file a complaint. I'm sure he's hit up other sites also.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back