What do I do if I have been possibly scammed.

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
This is just insane that he pulled multiple scams on multiple sites. Just plain wrong one day he will screw the wrong person. They will find him and well you guys know what am getting at. I dint want to say anything violent on here abs get in trouble for it.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Hopefully the other sites follow suit and turn the info in to the local PD and the NJ PD. I won't be happy until I see him in pig tails with bubba sharing a cell.

Rene06GT

low 12s for now....
Reaction score
He more then likely will get probation and end up with fines,restatution,.and community service. only IF THIS ITS HIS FIRST OFFENSE and total isn't over the minimum set by the state. The caps ate because I know he is following this thread, so don't get offended pls.

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
The money went through it is in my account. He said again everyone will receive their money. Doesn't make it right, but it's a start.

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
I won't be happy until everyone is refunded in full. I told him in an email, to refund everyone.

one.wicked.stang

Grudge Race?
Reaction score
Like I posted earlier in this post, this douche bag got 11years!!!

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]
Article 171 of 279
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]Internet scam adds up to a stiff prison term[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Date: June 15, 2004 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]
By taking relatively small amounts from customers buying car and airplane parts over the Internet and then never providing the items, D. Mark Pentrack piled up the relatively big amount of $222,000, prosecutors say.On Monday, the Salt Lake City man learned he'll pay a big price for his scam. U.S. District Judge Dee Benson sentenced him to more than 11 years in prison and ordered the term to begin after Pentrack completes two years behind bars for a violation of his release...[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Author: Pamela Manson The Salt Lake Tribune [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Page: E1[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Word Count: 193[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Publication: Salt Lake Tribune, The (UT)[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Article ID: 1034AA212B3B96C1[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Now I cant read the whole article but by searching this guys name it seems in 1985 he was a radio DJ and got popped for CC fraud. Guessing he broke parole by getting caught with this scam.

Regardless of what you guys confront him on, get your money back or not, don't let this guy think he dodged a bullet, TURN HIM IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE][/FONT]

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
cops_donuts-742483.jpg

Don't worry guys, the police are hard at work on this case. LOL

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
I have never been scammed by this guy but for some reason a month or two ago I got a refund from a guy name Anthony Bragg for $16.50 I figured it was for something I bought on eBay. Good to know that the guy I "took" money from is this big scammer.

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
I got my refund from him. The bank also hold of his paypal and I thinknthey took 200 more from him. I seen it go in my account. But I am going to tell the bank to reverse it. I got my refund already taking a refund twice makes me no better than what he did.

matt06

forum member
Reaction score
to be honest i havent read all 30 pages but i always use my credit card when i buy stuff threw paypal cause i dont have my checking account linked to my paypal account. my thinking the other day was if im scammed and used my credit card they might be willing to do more than my bank would have, dont have any experience with anything like this happening, just a thought....

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
to be honest i havent read all 30 pages but i always use my credit card when i buy stuff threw paypal cause i dont have my checking account linked to my paypal account. my thinking the other day was if im scammed and used my credit card they might be willing to do more than my bank would have, dont have any experience with anything like this happening, just a thought....

I used my debit card which is backed by visa.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back