What do I do if I have been possibly scammed.

blackgt09

forum member
Reaction score
I Use my cell phone right now, I burnt the hard drive on the laptop a few weeks ago :(

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I Use my cell phone right now, I burnt the hard drive on the laptop a few weeks ago :(

That sux,had to do that few months ago as well.
Good luck in getting this clown tomorrow,take Video lol

PUNISHERSTANG

Patrolman
Reaction score
Bet you guys would be interested in knowing this said"official" made it so his said whore kid goes to said school for free.

I guess you could say the apple doesnt fall far from the tree

Thats not a new thing. im putting my 20 years in with the city then going to a college police department so my kids go for free! not really corrupt its a benefit school police departments use to lure good cops in when they cant afford to pay them as much as a big city can.

on a side note i talked to my buddy in finanacial crimes today and he said good luck and that he hopes new jerseys law on theft and fraud are different than the donut states around indiana. if anything throws a wrench in the works it will be that money was sent via gift on paypal. the key will be that everyone has the emails that show an agreement for exchange of funds for said parts are all in order regardless of the paypal being a gift. i looked at some of the criminal codes for new jersey and luckily new jersey has a theft by coercion code which may apply in this scenario.

check this code out. its a doable case but the local law may not wish to pursue.
http://www.judiciary.state.nj.us/criminal/charges/theft005.pdf

regardless he recommended that if you paid with a credit card FILE A CLAIM. banks have more avenues to recoup funds than the local law will.

NJStangers Jonathan

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone contacted the guy on MF? Anyone know any admins or mods over there? We need to help them out and let them know of this scammer ASAP

Last edited:

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
Absolutely jon. We will do what we can boys all depends if he shows. If he does we will work from there

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
Good to know Doughboy. feel free to find me tomorrow if you wanna have a word about all this.

Doughboy

Reaction score
Will do. Lindsey posted today she is going they wanted me to meet them , but said I am going straight to show don't want to be anywhere near them.

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
Good choice. Was there mention whether he is going with her or if he wil;l have his car?

Doughboy

Reaction score
And I quote

Since it seems like not as many people are going anymore Anthony Austin and I will meet everyone at the show not target

Doughboy

Reaction score
I'll be getting there around 10 since I work till 5am hope all the action isn't over by time I get there. Lol

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Dan, at the very least thats what I would do.....I hope we can get a few officers there to take him in, even if its just a night stay while they get all the details of everyone he's scammed.

Anyone contacted the guy on MF? Anyone know any admins or mods over there? We need to help them out and let them know of this scammer ASAP
I passed this on to Eric Brooks at Mod Fords.

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
I hope someone there confronts him calls him out, then fangs up on him, then the law shows up. Maybe he will break down and get the money. I am contacting my local pd Monday, they willhave copies of my emails, pm, and paypal. I got a friend who is local cop he said he would help me out. Anthony grand larceny, theft by deception, money laundering, ect. Man you are looking at a bunch of trouble, jail, fines, probation, a felony record, your friend Matt the same heck, your girl might even get charged for bring an accomplice. Seems like your hard times are about to get harder. Make it right pay everyone down to the last cent. Then never do this again, turn your life around and start living an honest life. We are hard working Americans that love stangs. You are neither you are a thief and I consider you a dis-honest American, a predator to be exact, you pray on good folks like me and others. Well we can play hard ball to man. Bet you never thought you would get in this mess.

trbobusa

forum member
Reaction score
man now im pissed all over again! fucking eats me up that this ass bag got me!! mother ^^$#&^%$*%(^ SHIT!!!!!!!!

OMG IM SO PISSED!!

Windveil Blue

forum member
Reaction score
hmm interesting, if we get there early enough, they can walk right into a trap......any have some spare long chain and a heavy deadbolt? We can always change his car's rear to a poll in the lot or a superduty so he can't get away lol :)

or just take a wire cutter to his maf sensor. lol:asshat:

Windveil Blue

forum member
Reaction score
I hope someone there confronts him calls him out, then fangs up on him, then the law shows up. Maybe he will break down and get the money. I am contacting my local pd Monday, they willhave copies of my emails, pm, and paypal. I got a friend who is local cop he said he would help me out. Anthony grand larceny, theft by deception, money laundering, ect. Man you are looking at a bunch of trouble, jail, fines, probation, a felony record, your friend Matt the same heck, your girl might even get charged for bring an accomplice. Seems like your hard times are about to get harder. Make it right pay everyone down to the last cent. Then never do this again, turn your life around and start living an honest life. We are hard working Americans that love stangs. You are neither you are a thief and I consider you a dis-honest American, a predator to be exact, you pray on good folks like me and others. Well we can play hard ball to man. Bet you never thought you would get in this mess.

oh i dont think you have to worry about people confronting him. we roll with a tight knit group up here in jersey. no worries. if he shows he is going to have a HUGE crowd around him. nobody likes a thief. not even thieves...

i just packed a video camera.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back