What do you guys think of this plate?

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
Which one do you guys like the best? just 'REAPER' is unavailable.

Reaper06.jpg

Reaperrr.jpg

rreaperr.jpg

Last edited:

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
Also, I am going with the entire blackout theme. I have tinted my tails already and have in my possession overlay tints for the headlights and corners.

JA BoostedSTANG

forum member
Reaction score
Reaper06 isnt bad or maybe even 06reaper? My plate says 585HP GT (585hp is my crank hp roughly) i tried to get 485 or 490 and they were all taken.

JA BoostedSTANG

forum member
Reaction score
Also, I am going with the entire blackout theme. I have tinted my tails already and have in my possession overlay tints for the headlights and corners.

I will tell you what I love my car being blacked out about a month ago i blacked out all my lights using either tint or paint my gt emblems are black as well and it looks mean....

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
I dunno... im hesitant to order anything bc I need it to be PERFECT! My friends and I have come up with 90000 different combinations!!!!

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
I will tell you what I love my car being blacked out about a month ago i blacked out all my lights using either tint or paint my gt emblems are black as well and it looks mean....

yea im a huge fan of the blacked out theme too. The only thing I want not black is the chrome wheels. Im keeping them. :idea:

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score

Did you paint the emblems black or you bought new ones??? Thats a good idea. Shoot me some pics man!!

JA BoostedSTANG

forum member
Reaction score
Did you paint the emblems black or you bought new ones??? Thats a good idea. Shoot me some pics man!!

I took them off sanded thim up a little and re sprayed them and re applied them, I am at work now so I will try to get you some pictures this afternoon or tomrorow.

Eric298

Got V8?
Reaction score
Well out of all of them I like the second one IMO but since you have room for 8 letters on a new york plate what about.
THEREAPR! or MRREAPER I dunno just thinking of other stuff.:2cents:

Ive been going through this same problem for the last couple weeks wanting it to be perfect I finaly decided on JDM LMAO.

06 Saleen wana-be

Reaction score
just a side note. I had tint on my headlights. Looked mean as hell but it cut my lighting at night down and i ended up taking them off because of the dark NC roads. Just be ready for that.

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
Yea... I had them tinted before but had my fender repainted bc I got a ding (bastards), and I guess the body shop had to take the tint off. I have a set of HID's in there, so its not bad. Still better than stock halogens! Thanks for the heads up though.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nice Vinny, but now you need a blower to back up the plate!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back