What have you done to your mustang today?

slackinoff

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That looks trick! I removed a bunch of weight from the rear of my car and it sits higher in the back now. It was perfect with the ultra light springs.

Follow my cool mustang oriented Instagram Account "probuildmustangs"!!! You will not be disappointed.

slackinoff

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have off road xpipe with generic mid mounted flow through style mufflers then pype bombs, ( just a flow through type again) LOVE the sounds my 3v makes. I get compliments all the time.

Rm

Follow my cool mustang oriented Instagram Account "probuildmustangs"!!! You will not be disappointed.

slackinoff

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I finally got tired of getting pulled over for no plate light.....even though I would show the officer it was lit. So I ordered a new housing that wasn't so hazed over. LMR has them the cheapest at 28 free shipping. Also I picked up a normal looking antenna instead of the solid rocket booster looking peice of shit that was on the car. No I did not scratch the new antenna, that's a little grease.

Rm
78b378fb252b7c8af74c1827a44dada9.jpg

Instagram account: "Probuildmustangs"

Rm

tj@steeda

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Installed these Steeda Rear Ride Height Adjusters. They allow you to "obviously" raise or lower your rear ends height. They also allow you to be the one who decides what rear spring rate you want to use and how tall you want the springs to be.

Little tip, go with 10 inch tall springs, regardless of the rate you use. I was informed that you can go with an 8 inch spring with a 350 lb rate. That proved to be too short and the fenders are just about kissing the tires at its tallest setting.

Great choice :)

94_cobra

forum member
Reaction score
I finally got tired of getting pulled over for no plate light.....even though I would show the officer it was lit. So I ordered a new housing that wasn't so hazed over. LMR has them the cheapest at 28 free shipping. Also I picked up a normal looking antenna instead of the solid rocket booster looking peice of shit that was on the car. No I did not scratch the new antenna, that's a little grease.

Rm
78b378fb252b7c8af74c1827a44dada9.jpg

Rm

the new antenna looks much better! lol

slackinoff

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
the new antenna looks much better! lol
Thank you, it has bothered ever since I bought the car. Hopefully the cops will stop bothering me as well. Getting pulled over twice in less than 10 days for "no plate light" was bothersome.

Rm

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Slackinoff,
Any chance you can stop posting your signature lines twice? Either add it through your phone or add it through the forum options but not both.

Attachments

• CaptureRm.JPG
    CaptureRm.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 17

slackinoff

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Slackinoff,
Any chance you can stop posting your signature lines twice? Either add it through your phone or add it through the forum options but not both.
Got dangit. Thanks for the helpful nudge.

Rm

LordBritish

forum member
Reaction score
Had my front control arms replaced as well as outer tie rod ends.

Also replaced a license plate light bulb.

Graham19922011

forum member
Reaction score
14b890d06e834977947a97e07d7ec181.jpg

Tried tracking down some wiring issues with no luck :/ my turn signals are on the frits!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Got my Continental Extreme Contact DWs installed today. Gosh, I love these tires!

I have them in 285/40/18 on my front wheels and really like them too.
What size (s) did you go with?

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
The same size as you mentioned, on all four corners. I'm running an 18X10 square set up. I have had a set of these contis before I got my BFG Sport Comp 2s. The BFGs were good tires for the money, and they lasted longer than the first set of contis did, but the DWs ride so much better for DD, yet still have awesome grip.

travelers

Reaction score
I went to check out the local Auto Cross event and talk about class I would be in and related items. Very helpful and looking forward to the next time they are out.

nyuk98GT

Infrequent poster
Reaction score
Got the windows tinted with ceramic tint (15% on the rear window, 20% on the sides, no tint on the windshield).

Just like adding the LCA relocation brackets, I ask myself why didn't I do this when I got the car?? Only had a few hours outside so far but I am diggin' the tint. And the car doesn't look like a hearse with completely black glass, lol.

Pics to follow.

Chris

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back