What have you done to your mustang today?

07DarkHorse

forum member
Reaction score
Black? Idk if I can be seen riding shotgun in a black mustang. If she drives a black one she better be damn cute.

Oh please, mister. :yeahright: I am living proof that "damn cute" girls drive black Mustangs.

Oh, and I wouldn't fret over having to let it go. Not now. In a few months, start new memories in a different one. ;)

Last edited:

Jet45

Stang Noob
Reaction score
Post pics! I wanna do get them but feel $400 is a bit too much for tail lights

Forget the bath, ain't got time for that right now. Here are some crappy pics taken from my phone (any way to beat the 600x600 max size? Scaling down makes an already crappy photo even crappier). I had my doubts for the $$$, but they do look sexy on a black 'Stang, much better in person:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Shok

forum member
Reaction score
I want those tail lights for my black 05 too, but for that money I could do so many other things to the car.....
Maybe one day.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Forget the bath, ain't got time for that right now. Here are some crappy pics taken from my phone (any way to beat the 600x600 max size? Scaling down makes an already crappy photo even crappier). I had my doubts for the $$$, but they do look sexy on a black 'Stang, much better in person:

Looks good, just remove that dealer sticker from the trunk panel :yuck::2cents:

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
Drove past the dealer I traded my 07 at last October. Still there, and probably will be at that price...

Last edited:

Black 5.0

forum member
Reaction score
I have completed installation of the Lockpick system for Sync Nav and a back up camera.

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
I am about 3/4 of the way through the tvs installation and now hit a roadblock.

First thing that happened was the kit is missing the bolts for the IC reservoir. Next issue after that is the IC pump is totally wrong. The bracket on the pump is oriented upside down and turned 90 degrees. It has some sort of press fit on it and I can't get it to budge.

Then it tells you to install the accessory drive upper bracket using (2) 57mm bolts you removed in the previous step. Problem is where it tells you to use these bolts they barely even thread. We're talking 2-3 threads in with the bracket in place. WTF. Also says they include additional bolts for mounting the bracket to the water pump then don't go on to tell you which ones they are. So you're supposed to just guess apparently.

And I can't get support because VMP closes at 5PM eastern. So by the time anybody gets off work they are screwed. Not open on weekends. Super!

Not a happy camper right now.

K_Brogoitti

forum member
Reaction score
Steeda cold air intake installed and baseline tune uploaded from AED. Cut out some secondary resonators knuckleheaded previous owner had installed. Sounds mean and lean now!

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Replaced my OTA pipes. Originally bought walker # 55552 & 55553. Big mistake! They are corrugated pipes and look nasty and fit like shit! The driver side was hitting the spare tire well and pipe wouldn't go all the way in the axle backs.
f2c81e9b7b2191e7ad6af53ae9543133.jpg

9f02a5909e859aea44466fcc910d4949.jpg

I was initially trying to buy oem ones but I just replaced it with t409 version of walker part#s 55517 & 55518. Fits like a glove.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back