What have you done to your mustang today?

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Put a Cooltech rollbar in it.
715364e9591a7386fd431e6adf3ca9ba.jpg
e2d767e41ab1dbfabadf960f07edd009.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dang Ken, putting a roll bar in your DD? You have officially gone full-on track junkie. :clap:

Now clean it up! That thing is filthy! :poke:

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
Dang Ken, putting a roll bar in your DD? You have officially gone full-on track junkie. :clap:

Now clean it up! That thing is filthy! :poke:
Daily for now. My lens was a mess and the flash. It isn't that bad.

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
Very good tires for cold weather. Even do ok on a road course, lol.

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
I just put a set of the DWS06 on my car and I’ve been really happy with them for an all season. They stick a lot better than my NT555 G2s did! We haven’t had much cold weather here, but I’ve driven them a lot in the rain and it’s nice not having to worry if I’ll slide into a ditch. I hated my G2s

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just put a set of the DWS06 on my car and I’ve been really happy with them for an all season. They stick a lot better than my NT555 G2s did! We haven’t had much cold weather here, but I’ve driven them a lot in the rain and it’s nice not having to worry if I’ll slide into a ditch. I hated my G2s
I think you will like those as they are under mine and do very well.
For all 4-seasons we have here.

T.

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score

DWS06 stick a lot better due to being all season tires.. G2's are strictly ultra performance, summer tires.. I do agree however about G2's sliding in rainy/wet road conditions..

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
My G2's seem to be fine in dry road conditions, but other than that, I agree.. When the time comes to replace them, I'll upgrade to the Conti EC sports..

dre256

forum member
Reaction score
Not my S197, but my new edge 2003 Mustang GT was dropped off at American Muscle. There putting on there SR axle back exhaust on it to make an install YouTube video of it. I think that's pretty cool there doing it for free and my car will be forever on there channel!

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
American muscle are the wal mart of performance parts no more discount codes they've lost touch with the little guy that built them up!!!

Just kidding, but I do enjoy reading these sorts of comments. Enjoy the new exhaust!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back