What is coming to "tiger's" house this Christmas with Pictures

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've been on AVS, fr8flyr, for years but not a member of Audioaficionado. I've seen some of you posts at AVS. I don't post very much there anymore since I retired. I got tired of all the Theta HDMI promises and sold all my Theta gear. I got the Integra, JVC projector and I'm happy with my setup so I don't see any reason to upgrade.

Earl
Earl,

My thinking is once you get the HT to where we want it to Look & Sound, Stop.

Same thing I decided to do on the Mustang once it was completed to where I wanted it, Stop.

Your HT Pictures were Awesome and certainly one to be very proud of.

I know I am spending as much time as I can in mine now that it is completed.

Being Retired gives both of us the opportunity to really enjoy both the HT & Mustangs.

Regards,
Terry

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Earl,

My thinking is once you get the HT to where we want it to Look & Sound, Stop.

Same thing I decided to do on the Mustang once it was completed to where I wanted it, Stop.

Your HT Pictures were Awesome and certainly one to be very proud of.

I know I am spending as much time as I can in mine now that it is completed.

Being Retired gives both of us the opportunity to really enjoy both the HT & Mustangs.

Regards,
Terry

Terry and Earl, my media room (Panasonic Projector, Pioneer Elite Receiver and Paradigm Speakers (7.1) and 106" screen) is pale in comparison to your HT’s!

However, I would be right with you both enjoying my HT and Mustang in retirement if it were not for the Honey-Do-List of jobs to do around the home and cottage. My wife is not yet retired and I guess she thinks keeping my busy will keep me out of trouble. In discussing my job jar I always get in the last word, unfortunately it is “Yes dear”!

Terry, I see from a few posts back that you enjoyed Super 8. The train derailment was clearly an excellent work out for the speakers and subs.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Terry and Earl, my media room (Panasonic Projector, Pioneer Elite Receiver and Paradigm Speakers (7.1) and 106" screen) is pale in comparison to your HT’s!

However, I would be right with you both enjoying my HT and Mustang in retirement if it were not for the Honey-Do-List of jobs to do around the home and cottage. My wife is not yet retired and I guess she thinks keeping my busy will keep me out of trouble. In discussing my job jar I always get in the last word, unfortunately it is “Yes dear”!

Terry, I see from a few posts back that you enjoyed Super 8. The train derailment was clearly an excellent work out for the speakers and subs.
Hi Scott,

That Super 8 movie was one Wild movie for sure.
And your right my Speakers including the 4-BPS Mirage Subs were doing their thing.

That is one Awesome Movie and it sure is if one gets to watch and hear it in a dedicated HT.

And as fas as how Elaborate one has in regards to their HT makes zero difference.
What is important IMHO is that person enjoying what they have.

My wife, (Cathy) is 9-Yrs. younger than me so she is still working.
And has far surpassed my income the last yrs. I was working.
If it was not for my wife there would be No-HT or "tigermachine".
No Rich Fellow here.
Just older and worked many-many yrs. before retiring with Zero Children.

Another Movie we watched recently was "Rise of the Planet of the Apes".
That is one interesting Sci-Fi Movie.
And the sound does A-OK also.

Stay in touch on here and let us know what you are watching.
Maybe a few of us can keep some on going communication on our Home Theaters and what we are watching as time goes by.

Regards,
Terry

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Terry if you want a good scene to give a quick demo of your H/T try the opening bank explosion in Swordfish. The movie isn't bad either, if you haven't already watched it.

Earl

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Terry if you want a good scene to give a quick demo of your H/T try the opening bank explosion in Swordfish. The movie isn't bad either, if you haven't already watched it.

Earl
Earl, ... The movie below in Blu-Ray.

51umIkKAadL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It has many mixed reviews.
Maybe I can Stream it from Dish in HD.
Will have to check it out.

Terry

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back