What mod next

WarFords

forum member
Reaction score
Just ordered a DS. What mod should I do next? I want to keep it N/A. I was thinking of an intake manifold? I think thats the only thin I can do left. what do you guys think?

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Intake manifold would be the next cheaper mod to go with..... If not I would look into some new heads since your looking to stay NA

WarFords

forum member
Reaction score
My bad, I have a BMR k member, CJ springs, steeda pan hard bar, upper and lower control arms on right now.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
I guess is the ford racing the one I should go with?

Yeah the ford racing one works fairly well, your going to lose some low end torque though. I ran my stocker with my cams without any issues.

Honestly, the stock intake manifold is plenty sufficient for what your running.... I would recommend the heads first, then do an manifold and throttle body upgrade. Sorta like Matt D did. When it comes to these smaller displacement motors like these 4.6s or any for that matter..... The heads is where your horsepower is hiding.... Next you will need to attack the displacement and compression to pull even power out of it...And at that point your talking $$$$$

Stang613

forum member
Reaction score
What about the C&L Manifold? I mean a lot of people go with the Ford Racing one, but not many with the C&L piece.. why is this? Just price?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back