What would you do if this happened to you? What can I do?

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
Depends if you'd rather have the satisfaction of seeing his nose bleed out or the financial/customer service kick in the nuts. Check the odometer. Mine had 1.x miles on it and 1/8 tank when I bought it. Huge selling point for me, and I didn't order mine. They had to move 5 other mustangs out of the way as it was buried. Ah yes, if I could go back and do it all over again, I would have bought a GT500...

justinsstang

forum member
Reaction score
Mine had 34 miles when I bought it and I believe they actually drove the damn car the 200 miles from the other dealer instead of trailering it. As if that's not bad enough, now I believe one of them took it home. Need advice as to how I can make them pay for being such respectless pricks.

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
I see. You could always creep over to the dealer prior to them opening and wait and see who drives your car on to the lot. I'd go from there. If it's that important to you, that's what I would do. Stalk that mufuka. And if the stealership opens and your ride doesn't drive in, then it's tucked away somewhere. Or the dude is late to work with your ride while you're there to pick it up, which just gives you more ammunition. Gas for a year would be my penalty if it were my deal. Otherwise I'd walk, plenty of Mustangs out there and other dealers less disrespectful of a customers property.

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
what 702GT just said. I don't think they'd give gas for a year but maybe a $1000 back if they are scared your gonna walk. once I got approved for a car then I started to rethink it and said I was gonna wait they threw in window tinting, oil changes, gave me a check for $1000 to change out the head unit cause I didn't like it and extended the bumper to bumper warranty for free.

Last edited:

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Are you still just speculating at this point? If so I would chill and see if its there in the morning like its supposed to be and make sure the mileage matches what its says on the paperwork that you signed.

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Are you still just speculating at this point? If so I would chill and see if its there in the morning like its supposed to be and make sure the mileage matches what its says on the paperwork that you signed.

This....and technically it's not your car yet right? I mean unless you already paid for it.

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
It's possible they didn't get the car in yet. Also, like someone mentioned above, it's not technically your car until you drive it off the lot (at least in Kentucky anyways)

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
Cars not yours, if you don't want it anymore, don't take it home. Simple as that.
Unless you already signed paper work for the car, but I would never do that before even inspecting the car in person.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Depending how long and how many tests rides at the original dealer plus if they drove it when it was dealer transferred, might have several hundred miles on it.

niner555

forum member
Reaction score
It's probably sitting in their detail dept., cleaned-up and ready to roll out in the morning.

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
damn man...calm down.

The car has to go through make ready. Meaning they have to pull all the plastic coverings off and make sure everything is proper before handing it over.

They probably have a place that store the cars when they come in. And I doubt you went looking everywhere at midnight.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You are lucky the police were not called for you being on their property for trespassing; I bet you are on surveillance tapes that could lead to you being charged if you go there raising hell and your car is there.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
chillp10.jpg

justinsstang

forum member
Reaction score
Yea I did sign all the paperwork already etc, It's mine just waiting on delivery.
Here and my salesman just went to get it from inside the back supposedly. I looked and didn't see it. Mayne I did get aggravated for nothing, we'll see.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back