Whats it worth, 5.0 TT

08StangGT_CS

forum member
Reaction score
This is one bad ass car. It seems that the getting bored of it issue is getting to a bunch of people including myself.

I'm with others. Start driving it more.

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Did Ken buy it? Saw a post on FB from saying it was back home

Yes.

Enjoy being debt free for a bit, then a home is next. I see real estate as being in a mini bubble with the rise in IR and property values, but decline of the average household income since 2009. Investors are also leaving the real estate market because there are not many real opportunities left. Investor home purchases have propped up the market, even companies like Blackstone were buying huge portfolios of residential RE to subcontract to a property management co to rent them out for them. When the fed tapers the treasury buying program, and foreign countries begin to demand higher yields on the treasuries they are buying to cover the risk of US default, things are going to get interesting. Japan and China have already significantly reduced their US treasury buying for this reason. I can go on all day lol. Basically, I want to be sitting on cash waiting for the right deal to come along.

Once I make that purchase I will re-evaluate. I am only 25 so have plenty of time to get another car.:beerdrink: I think it may be a Z06 when the time comes LOL, or a Raptor and a coyote-swapped Fox.

Last edited:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Dang Sean, you sounded pretty smart in that post! Lol

Congrats (I guess???) on getting the car sold. It is a sweet ride for sure.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
wow, cool, wonder what he's doing with his 3v

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
Fuck, This car was awesome. I thought about selling mine too but I'm too far into it to lose that much money. Congrats on the sale, let us know what you get next.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back