What's your MUSIC

SloBrA

forum member
Reaction score
I haven't seen anything anywhere on this site about what music people like. If you don't like the music post yours up!

Post it up, maybe even a link or a vid

Woe, Is Me
Asking Alexandria
We Came As Romans
Bring Me The Horizon
Emmure
Sleeping With Sirens
A Day To Remember
Burden of a Day
Parkway Drive

Just a few, really anything with some clean vocs and some throat wrenching abuse (no homo)

Vid
Asking Alexandria

Last edited:

SloBrA

forum member
Reaction score
Yes Roper that is a thread related to music but it's not the same. I could say techno makes me drive fast

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Slipknot, pantera, skynard, dr.dre, toby kieth, garth brooks well you get the idea I'm open to almost all it's just a matter of my mood that day

SloBrA

forum member
Reaction score
Read thru it it's kind of similar but if it will make you happy I'll take this thread in a different direction..

WHAT is a song or band that your embarrassed to admit you like or enjoy listening to.

MINE is.... hmm.... Big Tymers-Still fly

but I prefer this version

SO remixes are WELCOME TOO

:asshat:

SloBrA

forum member
Reaction score
As a professional musician, and I post this with all due respect, your choice of music sucks.

Your opinion... and IMO according to what I read on that other thread your chioce in music SUCKS aswell. MCR really? and my music tastes are bad.. I remember back in the day thinking they sucked and thats back when I thought Stained and Mudvayne was God's giving gift to the world.

Sorry I choose to listen to stuff that isn't all over the radio...
I much prefer listening to local bands rather than even said bands above
I just figured no one would know who I was talking about if I posted local bands.

Each their own I suppose but if you have nothing to post that follows the thread stop posting and let it die

:hi:

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Your opinion... and IMO according to what I read on that other thread your chioce in music SUCKS aswell. MCR really? and my music tastes are bad.. I remember back in the day thinking they sucked and thats back when I thought Stained and Mudvayne was God's giving gift to the world.

Sorry I choose to listen to stuff that isn't all over the radio...
I much prefer listening to local bands rather than even said bands above
I just figured no one would know who I was talking about if I posted local bands.

Each their own I suppose but if you have nothing to post that follows the thread stop posting and let it die

:hi:

Lighten up Francis, I was just messin' with ya. :beerchug2:

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
Songs you're embarrassed to admit to?

I like "Planetary (GO)" by MCR, more commonly known as the GT5 theme song.

And "My Kinda Party" by Jason Aldean. I don't like much country at all...

So yep. :p

Back