Glassjaw
Thursday
Minus the bear
The Chariot
Make do and mend
Stray From the Path
Dance Gavin Dance
Confide

I play drums in a Touring band called Tir Asleen( motherland Collective Records). check us out whenever you have time!

www.facebook.com/tirasleen

Last edited:

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Damn, 06 Saleen, you had me with the first two and I couldn't read any more. Fly by Night, nice pick!

I listen to a LOT of different things but gravitate more towards the Heavy Stuff... Korn, Old Pantera, Pre-Black Album Metallica, Megadeth, Mudvayne, Testament, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Sacrament, Rammstein, Sepultura, and Static X. I have mellowed a little in my agedness and will admit to liking KMK, Papa Roach, Weezer, Trapt, Saliva, Bloodhound Gang, and Breaking Benjamin. My kids have got me in to a few songs I would never admit to liking but were all friends here... right? Sean Kingston - Fire Burning, Katy Perry - Kissed a girl & Hot n Cold, Flo Rida - Club can't handle me, B.O.B - Airplanes.

HxCGuitars

Reaction score
So I think I'm a little late to the party, but OP, I've got pretty much the exact same taste in music, despite thinking Asking Alexandria sucks, but that's just because I find them too generic. Anyways, good choice in music!

Warped Tour was amazing this year.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back