Wheels info

luillo

forum member
Reaction score
So I found a thread about the AMR wheels information, e.i. Size, weight, etc... But I did not see any info on the charcoal 20x8.5 and 20x10.

I there any way to get that information? I am trying to figure out the difference between the stock 2011 mustang 18 and a new set of AMR staggered 20s for my car so I can look into tire width for the rear wheels. Looking into keep as much weight off also.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
luillo,

I thought I had these weights in a spread sheet on my computer, but can't seem to find the 20" AMR's on there. If you give me until the end of the day, I can head over to the warehouse and grab a set to weigh in.

Sorry for the hold up! I'm glad you brought this up though, we need to get these wheel weights on the product pages. As they're on most of the wheel product pages already!

Shane

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
luillo,

I just got back from the warehouse a few minutes ago. Using the small packaging scales there, the Charcoal 20x8.5 AMR's weighed in at 28.1lbs and the 20x10's weighed in at 29.4lbs.

These weights will be added to the site eventually. I sent them to my Web Team already for the product page adjustment!

Shane

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back