when to get a forged bottom end?

a-train

Reaction score
Hi Brenspeed!

At what RWHP do you recommend a forged bottom end? Engine would have a TVS supercharger. And do you still do the B302? Or is the B326 your only option?

Thank you!

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Its not rwhp, its actually rear wheel torque. You should keep it below 450 to have minimum risk on breaking a rod. The B326 is the only option for mail order, we still have the B302 in house as long as you have a good core to exchange. Hope that helps!

a-train

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply!

And if I go either route - I would be coming to your Indiana facility to have the work/install performed.

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
Brenspeed can you PM me pricing on your B302 and specs, I don't see anything about it on your website. Now that you're in Texas, I can keep y'all in mind.

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Brenspeed can you PM me pricing on your B302 and specs, I don't see anything about it on your website. Now that you're in Texas, I can keep y'all in mind.

Hi please e-mail [email protected] to request a quote. You will get several questions asked to you in the e-mails as engine quotes are not a standard price, there are a lot of options. THANKS

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back