Where for a custom tune in Houston?

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
Wow, what on earth are you smoking SaleenRep?

Don, I'm not looking to pick a fight, and I hope you aren't either. If you read my initial post, you would already know that I'm not new to this sport. Been in it 25 years. I am new to this site. And yes, everyone knows about RPM (located in Houston) and Granatelli and all the other jacklegs out there.

I just don't see what the problem is. The OP asked for opinions, I gave him mine and the reasoning to back it up. You obviously have a different opinion, which is fine. Why the need to belittle and criticize? BTG has a different opinion too, but at least he was civil about it.

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You obviously have a different opinion, which is fine. Why the need to belittle and criticize? .
Obviously you are NEW to this site.

Let me help you out a little here. Do you remember your first shot of Jack Danials? Well it probably hit you like a ton of bricks right? Then your second and third were a little easier. This site is the same way:thumb:

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
I know 2 things about Dyno Joe.

1. He took a gt500 added a 3.4 Whipple and propelled it into the high 11's:roflmao:This was in a mag a few months back, either 5.0 or MM&FF.

** NOTE IM NOT STICKING UP for JOE or BASHING HIM Just getting your facts correct JSWAYER as small as it is. LOL..***

I was there with them the day they were running as they had just came from that particular photo shoot for the mag.( i was using joes d/r to run in as at the time I didnt own a pair) THE owner was running mid 11's and jamming the breaks well before the finish cause he didnt have a cage nore did he plan on adding on and was just doing trial runs on it. it was easy a 10 second or 11.0ish for its first outting..

Ive been on the dyno at strictly....

Ive been on the dyno at Fastlane...

outta the two.. I would go with Fastlane regardless of the phone call tag. :thumb::2cents:

SALEEN_REP_1

Reaction score
Wow, what on earth are you smoking SaleenRep?

Don, I'm not looking to pick a fight, and I hope you aren't either. If you read my initial post, you would already know that I'm not new to this sport. Been in it 25 years. I am new to this site. And yes, everyone knows about RPM (located in Houston) and Granatelli and all the other jacklegs out there.

I just don't see what the problem is. The OP asked for opinions, I gave him mine and the reasoning to back it up. You obviously have a different opinion, which is fine. Why the need to belittle and criticize? BTG has a different opinion too, but at least he was civil about it.

Fuck you sucker.

I think SALEEN REP is recruiting

The only thing he'll get from me is my fist down his throat

Racist Muther Fucker!

Tuff crowd! :allhail::allhail:

Redwolf

Reaction score
Were ARE a tuff crowd, just like a Biker Gang. Beatings are common and understood.

SALEEN_REP_1

Reaction score
No, I called you a sucker because you suck . Figure it out brainiac.

Well, someone received an "A" in creative writing. Really putting that 6 year BA degree to good use.

Education level should be a prerequisite for this forum.

This is why these things are unhealthy for the scrambled egg minds of most simple humans.

Gotta go....been fun.

:beer:

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
could this be dj ? trolling the site lol , and get your blacker than black nazzi ass to a polling station or something lmao

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Tsk, tsk ladies......let's all go back to our corners and sip some hot tea and snack on crumpets.

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, someone received an "A" in creative writing. Really putting that 6 year BA degree to good use.

Education level should be a prerequisite for this forum.

This is why these things are unhealthy for the scrambled egg minds of most simple humans.

Gotta go....been fun.

:beer:

What an Androdz!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back