Where for a custom tune in Houston?

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Tell ya what SALEEN_REP_1, if you came here because something "was really close to home and brought to your attention"(his exact words to me) and your intent was to help Fastlane out, you sure choose a fucked up way of doing it. I bet everyone will be ringing the phone off the hook now wanting to set up appointments with the shop who has someone representing them here calling everyone a Nazi. Just be sure if you call them to tell them which Ford dealer the guy works at that is advertising for them

Last edited:

SALEEN_REP_1

Reaction score
Man you guys get sore!

Don't go to Fastlane.

Take em where you like.

Shit if you haven't noticed almost all of my post that I have are on this thread. I'll leave, and FORGIVE me if ruffling some feathers is just too damn fun.

matt texass

Reaction score
Dammit Art stop ruffling feathers.

Saleen Rep 1 is actually a really stand up guy. He does tend to joke alot and step over lines. But in the end he is really a good guy ( who really knows his shit) and has been there for me when I've been in a tight spot.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You're good guy is kinda gutless and goes out of his way to take the high road when confronted. I asked him about having two login names and in his reply he says he probably won't be here and that will probably be the last we ever speak to each other. Then he jumps in here and asks us to remove him from the board.

Not going to bother to remove him. That's just a chickenshit way to do things. But him calling the board nazis in every post (other than that convoluted rambling bullshit post he made last August in the Saleen auction thread) is pretty much bullshit.

As far as ruffling feathers goes. What the fuck do you expect. 16 out of 23 posts you say the board is for Nazis. Someone comes in and does that to your home and I bet you get a bit ruffled too now wouldn't ya.

Last edited:

matt texass

Reaction score
I can understand where you're coming from. But the whole nazi thing ( not that I know where it came from) wasn't meant in any kind of "attack" on the board. He is a joking guy and just says shit randomly sometimes. Personally I think the internet is taken way to seriously. I think people just need to sit back relax and drink a beer and look at more car parts to buy. But hey that is just my opinion.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Shit if you haven't noticed almost all of my post that I have are on this thread. I'll leave, and FORGIVE me if ruffling some feathers is just too damn fun.
Yeah....it's all fun and games until someone shoves your keyboard up your ass.

Then it's fuckin' hysterical. And yes, I'm the lead Nazi.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Dammit Art stop ruffling feathers.

Saleen Rep 1 is actually a really stand up guy. He does tend to joke alot and step over lines. But in the end he is really a good guy ( who really knows his shit) and has been there for me when I've been in a tight spot.

+1 :)

Rypper1

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah....it's all fun and games until someone shoves your keyboard up your ass.

Then it's fuckin' hysterical. And yes, I'm the lead Nazi.

:roflmao::roflmao::beer: They have some real funny shit here. You guys crack me up!! Get 'em US-1!! Shit dude I was taking a swig of my beer and you made me spit it all over the monitor! Oh well, it needed a cleaning anyway.

ultamax

forum member
Reaction score
So the moral of the story is... there are a few shops in Houston, you might/might not be able to count on them for service, someone loves/hates each place, and Reagan's war on drugs hasn't solved everyone's issues yet.

This sux because I was hoping to actually determine the best choice to tune my Saleen after installing a few upgrades. From various boards and conversations it looks like either Fastlane or PSI.

Anyone wanna go in on a dyno purchase, they can't be much more than a couple hundred thou' right? lmao

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So the moral of the story is... there are a few shops in Houston, you might/might not be able to count on them for service, someone loves/hates each place, and Reagan's war on drugs hasn't solved everyone's issues yet.

This sux because I was hoping to actually determine the best choice to tune my Saleen after installing a few upgrades. From various boards and conversations it looks like either Fastlane or PSI.

Anyone wanna go in on a dyno purchase, they can't be much more than a couple hundred thou' right? lmao

Um yeah, that's pretty much sums it up. Oh, and don't forget about the Jimmy Carter years.

Back