Where to buy interior stuff?

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
My car is daily driven, and I want to start restoring the interior to new again. Does anyone know of a website to buy stock interior stuff? Such as carpet kits, plastic panels, and that sort of things. I tried newtakeoff.com but no luck. Or am I stuck with buying everything from the stealership?

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My car is daily driven, and I want to start restoring the interior to new again. Does anyone know of a website to buy stock interior stuff? Such as carpet kits, plastic panels, and that sort of things. I tried newtakeoff.com but no luck. Or am I stuck with buying everything from the stealership?

Ford or from members here in the classifieds. Theres really no other company makin the components for such new cars. There are carbon fiber replacement parts $$$.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score

Did you call newtakeoff? More often that not, if you look on the site and can't find shit, you can call them and sometimes they have shit laying around that doesn't show up on the site. If not.... Keep checking various forums.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
I would love to upgrade my interior. Aint nothing deluxe about fords deluxe interior thats for sure.

Did you get your cam issue fixed?

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
I did actually, pulled off my timing cover and retimed it with new chains and phasers, runs great now. My passenger side Detroit rocker is garbage though, completely destroyed but I am going to special order the passenger side and go for round 2 lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back