Whipple 3.4 versus KB 2.8HO - the real numbers...

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Aside from all of our smack talking I am going to post up some real comparisons and find out exactly what the differences power wise are at equal boost levels.

I have the custom 2.8 HO from KB and the Whipple 3.4 and I have decided to do equal comparisons on the dyno in same conditions to get definitive info on the differences. I want adam to also record all IAT's and also data log both set-ups during an identical cruise.

I'm curious to have real numbers.

MLC40

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Aside from all of our smack talking I am going to post up some real comparisons and find out exactly what the differences power wise are at equal boost levels.

I have the custom 2.8 HO from KB and the Whipple 3.4 and I have decided to do equal comparisons on the dyno in same conditions to get definitive info on the differences. I want adam to also record all IAT's and also data log both set-ups during an identical cruise.

I'm curious to have real numbers.

That is great, all the talk about the 3.4 Whipple has me thinking of spending more money. It would be good to know the real numbers and temps.

Thanks.

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
you are not alone my friend...
Stand back - CK is a professional - professional shit pot :stir:stirrer that is:laughlots:

Looking forward to the data CK, nothing like a good bench race, dyno pagent, whatever they are calling them these days... :beerdrink:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I have the custom 2.8 HO from KB and the Whipple 3.4 and I have decided to do equal comparisons on the dyno in same conditions to get definitive info on the differences.
Whichever one you don't want, you could always pass it on to me. :idea:

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
might be better to wait for the numbers, what good does this post do until you have numbers? :)

None really, just opens the door for conversation. Besides, what good does any of my posts do?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back