Who is going to win the Super Bowl?

bumblebee06

Speed Demon
Reaction score
So who is your team? Who do you think will make it to the Super Bowl and who will win? I am a die hard Green Bay Packers fan. Always have been since i knew football. Born in Racine, WI and lived in Green Bay for a couple of years. I love how this season is going for them and hope we can keep up the momentum. I think it will be Green Bay vs Baltimore or Green Bay vs New England.

What you think?

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
Pitt vs Green Bay rematch - Pitt win this time... may be slightly biased, but if not Pitt, then Baltimore...AFC North vs NFC North.

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
Packers/Patriots ... packers win 31-21

dont really care for either of those teams, but Rodgers is making it rain this season, they got a good team. Almost thought the Bucs (my hometeam) was gonna pull off the win, but I should of known better.
The only thing the Bucs are consistent at this year is being inconsistent

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Packers will not make it back to the super bowl. You heard it here first. The Cowboys will knock the Packers off in the NFC championship game. Ohhhh and yes im a Cowboys fan.

dgann3

forum member
Reaction score
I've been a Patriots fan since the mid 90's when I started watching football, but their defense isn't strong enough to take them to the Super Bowl this year I don't believe.

I'm gunna go with Pitt/GB.....GB wins. Rogers is nothing short of amazing this year.

But don't forget to watch for them Colts to rally.............................................

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Packers will not make it back to the super bowl. You heard it here first. The Cowboys will knock the Packers off in the NFC championship game. Ohhhh and yes im a Cowboys fan.

That would be super sweet

bumblebee06

Speed Demon
Reaction score
I think Pittsburgh will get knocked out by New England. Then its hard to say between Baltimore and New England because Baltimore has been so inconsistent this year. Packers are doing great but have been getting some tough games this year, as we saw tonight (NY vs GB 38-35). I think if Green Bay can get past Oakland and win, they have a good chance of going Undefeated to the Super Bowl.

Sprayin Blue 3V

forum member
Reaction score
The BEARS!! haha yeah I know our season is just about done, but we love to drink the Kool-Aid here in Chicago.

In all seriousness though, if we can scrape out 2 wins in the next 4 games (not impossible, fairly easy schedule) I think we can crawl into the playoffs where we would have both Cutler and Forte back. Which would make us a completely different team. I think we have a good chance if we can get back full strength by the playoffs.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
I would love to see Bears in it, but they got to win 3 out of 4 and possibly get outside help. Gonna be tough with Cutler and Forte down.

Realistically this is what I see. without looking at the seedings,

NFC Championship game is going to be GB VS New Orleans
AFC Championship game is going to be Baltimore VS Pit

Super bowl Baltimore vs GB

GB wins

bumblebee06

Speed Demon
Reaction score
I would love to see Bears in it, but they got to win 3 out of 4 and possibly get outside help. Gonna be tough with Cutler and Forte down.

GB wins

I somewhat agree.

NFC Championship is GB vs NO and GB Wins
AFC Championship is BAL vs NE and BAL Wins

If thats the case, were in for one hell of a Super Bowl.

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score

I love the way you think. But shit like yesterday where we keep shooting ourselves in the foot is what is hurting us. Realistically, Dallas should have only lost one game this year and that is to the Eagles who absolutely blew us out. Gotta quit playing down to our competition and blow some fuckers out like the Packers and Patriots do.

That being said, I do like how all the announcers are saying that Dallas is the only team that will be able to take down the Packers this year. I dont believe it. Our lethargic defense will never be able to stop Rodgers and their offense is more high powered than ours. I see it being Green Bay taking down the Ravens in the Super Bowl.

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
I think PIT finally has NE figured out to be competitive, but If NE has to play PIT in PIT, PIT wins...if PIT has to play NE in NE, NE wins.

PIT really needs BAL to choke another game, and then win out to get that #1 or 2 seed to have a chance.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I love the way you think. But shit like yesterday where we keep shooting ourselves in the foot is what is hurting us. Realistically, Dallas should have only lost one game this year and that is to the Eagles who absolutely blew us out. Gotta quit playing down to our competition and blow some fuckers out like the Packers and Patriots do.

That being said, I do like how all the announcers are saying that Dallas is the only team that will be able to take down the Packers this year. I dont believe it. Our lethargic defense will never be able to stop Rodgers and their offense is more high powered than ours. I see it being Green Bay taking down the Ravens in the Super Bowl.

With statements like this i can no longer be your friend, lol. On that note FUCK Garrett and his shitty coaching.

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
With statements like this i can no longer be your friend, lol. On that note FUCK Garrett and his shitty coaching.

I totally agree. He has been relying on Bailey to win games for us way too much here lately and it showed yesterday. Why wouldnt he try to get another 5-7 yards closer with a shovel pass to Witten or Bryant across the middle? :25 seconds and two time outs and that is how you utilize your time?!?!?

'No need to get my kicker closer, he has won 4 games for me this season already. He'll do it again.' That mentality is why we are 7-5 and fighting to keep the lead in the NFC East while the Packers are 12-0.

DSC00941.jpg

Trust me bro, I'm as big a Dallas fan as any but I also know we blow as many chances as any other team out there right now.

Last edited:

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yep and it doesnt help the defense plays lights out for 50 minutes and then forgets everything.

bumblebee06

Speed Demon
Reaction score
Im sorry but Dallas will not do much. They will for sure loose to NY the both times they play them. That alone will take out any advantage they have or would gain.

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I want to say my Niners can sneak in the back door, but we just don't have enough offense for NO or GB. Great defense, but just not enough offense this year.

I don't see anyone who can stop GB other than possibly NO, but if they have to go to Lambeau in January, that's going to be a tough task. If it were in the dome, maybe.

GB over New England (and the worst pass defense in NFL history), 52-34

SRTthis

Reaction score

GB wins

that stadium will be so loud if they play the AFC championship here

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back