Who is going to win the Super Bowl?

Jucostud

booooost'd
Reaction score
Greenbay will lose to San Francisco if the game is in lambo... It will be one of those teams in the nfc. I'd probably say Baltimore in the afc

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
Greenbay will lose to San Francisco if the game is in lambo... It will be one of those teams in the nfc. I'd probably say Baltimore in the afc

You think that Green Bay will lose to San Fran IN Lambo Field? What are you smoking? San Fran has a mediocre offense and a pretty good defense. Green Bay would overcome that Defense much faster than San Fran will overcome their own shortcomings on offense.

I dont think that San Fran will get to the NFC Championship game for us to find out anyways.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You think that Green Bay will lose to San Fran IN Lambo Field? What are you smoking? San Fran has a mediocre offense and a pretty good defense. Green Bay would overcome that Defense much faster than San Fran will overcome their own shortcomings on offense.

I dont think that San Fran will get to the NFC Championship game for us to find out anyways.

Dont you mean the Santa Clara 49ers? :roflmao:

bumblebee06

Speed Demon
Reaction score

:clap: I completely agree. San Fran has had the easiest season out of all the top teams and everyone assumes they are good because of it. they will win 3 of the next four games most likely, because they will loose to Pittsburgh, then they will be out the first round of the playoffs. They dont have a chance at facing Green Bay.

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:clap: I completely agree. San Fran has had the easiest season out of all the top teams and everyone assumes they are good because of it. they will win 3 of the next four games most likely, because they will loose to Pittsburgh, then they will be out the first round of the playoffs. They dont have a chance at facing Green Bay.

Because that passing attack was so dominant last year in Chicago in the cold, right?

I agree that Green Bay is far from a slouch at home, and I don't think that SF has enough offense in good weather, but in cold weather GB will be slowed down enough to give them a more than fighting chance.

How easy is the schedule if they are going to end up playing 6 potential playoff teams outside of their division and finishing 3-3 at worst against those teams?

Even if they LOSE to Pittsburgh at home (who's offense struggles on the road), they will still win out against the remaining NFC West opponents, keeping them a game ahead of New Orleans for the #2 seed.

SF has already beaten the Giants & Detroit, the Cowboys needed a miracle comeback to win earlier this season and Atlanta is too inconsistent on offense to even likely make the playoffs. So that leaves the Saints likely coming west that weekend. The same Saints who are 14 points worse on the road than they are at home. WHO DAT?

I like our chances very, very much.

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
Because that passing attack was so dominant last year in Chicago in the cold, right?

I agree that Green Bay is far from a slouch at home, and I don't think that SF has enough offense in good weather, but in cold weather GB will be slowed down enough to give them a more than fighting chance.

How easy is the schedule if they are going to end up playing 6 potential playoff teams outside of their division and finishing 3-3 at worst against those teams?

Even if they LOSE to Pittsburgh at home (who's offense struggles on the road), they will still win out against the remaining NFC West opponents, keeping them a game ahead of New Orleans for the #2 seed.

SF has already beaten the Giants & Detroit, the Cowboys needed a miracle comeback to win earlier this season and Atlanta is too inconsistent on offense to even likely make the playoffs. So that leaves the Saints likely coming west that weekend. The same Saints who are 14 points worse on the road than they are at home. WHO DAT?

I like our chances very, very much.

If by miracle, you mean that Romo whooped that ass with broken ribs and a punctured lung, then yes, you are correct.

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If by miracle, you mean that Romo whooped that ass with broken ribs and a punctured lung, then yes, you are correct.

I'll give him that game. It was a pretty gutty performance, but I'm not worried about the Cowboys. Jason Garrett decided that he had enough of Romo being called a choker and decided to take over the role single-handedly. He cost them the game in NE and in AZ this past week with his poor coaching.

We just have to get to 25 against NO or GB and we will have a shot at the SB. I hope Baltimore is there too. No short week. No cross country travel for the 5th time in a season. Results would be MUCH different that go-around.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
I would say the pack struggling at soldier field and lambo againts the bears late last season was more of the bears then the cold. The bears seem to have a method of slowing the pack down, which they have done in the last 4 meetings, they are really the only ones who slow Rodgers and co down.

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
Last time I checked, Houston's in the play-offs and Dallas isn't. :kinky:
Savor the flavor. Peyton will be back next year. No more free handouts for the Texans. 6 games played against teams in that division alone. And the Texans still lost to the lowely Colts. That whole division sucked this year. Look at the rest of the schedule. Lost to the Saints, lost to Baltimore. Barely beat Pitt and barely beat Atlanta. The rest of the schedule was a joke. And dont forget, the Texans that are entering the playoffs lost their final 3 to Indy (the fucking Colts, really?), Carolina (got whipped) and Tennessee. Good luck against the Bengals tomorrow; I think they'll need it.

Last edited:

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
Cincy is going to beat Houston, Pitt will destroy Tebow and the Broncos.

I don't think Pitt will lose to Baltimore a third time this season and NE will show the Bengals the road. Pitt will probably then lay an egg as they usually do in NE.

As for the NFC, the saints and Packers are all that really matter and I think Brees will take out Rodgers to show everyone the real MVP (assuming Rodgers still gets the MVP).

NE vs. Saints SB and thats really a toss up IMO. Saints have just a glimmer of defense and will probably be enough to take out NE.

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
Cincy is going to beat Houston, Pitt will destroy Tebow and the Broncos.

I don't think Pitt will lose to Baltimore a third time this season and NE will show the Bengals the road. Pitt will probably then lay an egg as they usually do in NE.

As for the NFC, the saints and Packers are all that really matter and I think Brees will take out Rodgers to show everyone the real MVP (assuming Rodgers still gets the MVP).

NE vs. Saints SB and thats really a toss up IMO. Saints have just a glimmer of defense and will probably be enough to take out NE.

Where was that defense against the Lions last week? The fact that Stafford got me 70 points and sealed my championship in Fantasy Football says that the Saints didnt play a lick of D. (except for that final pick)

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
Where was that defense against the Lions last week? The fact that Stafford got me 70 points and sealed my championship in Fantasy Football says that the Saints didnt play a lick of D. (except for that final pick)

Well ya, I mean in a shootout type game, such as going against the packers or patriots. Saints may be able to stop a touchdown drive where the patriots defense is as hapless as can be.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back