Who makes quality 4r70Ws?

n0nleft13

forum member
Reaction score
There might be a chance that Lentech might not be able to produce a tranny by the time I need it, December 16 to 20th. What are the other quality manufactors for 4r70w? I'm looking right now but since I'm at work I can't really spend a lot of time on it.

Any ideas?

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The art car (in texas) is a good 'starting point'. Their manual 4r70 is pretty good with some upgrades. Their TC sucks and they use a plastic POS clip to hold the throttle pin back.

If you are in a hurry, I would get the art carr unit and immediately swap out the TC and have a trans shop fab a metal clip and pin back the throttle pin with that. My trans runs perfect with these little adjustments and I drive extremely hard and make at least 5 track passes per week.

n0nleft13

forum member
Reaction score
After hearing about Don's experience with them I wouldn't trust them. But thanx for naming someone I didn't think off. Right now I'm looking into FB Performance out of NY. I'm going to dig around the forums tonight to find out more about them. I remember someone recommending them on here or on modularfords.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
FB Performance and Performance Automatic. If you call PA, talk to Harvey and tell him I sent you.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back