Who's here from socal?

Joser281

Reaction score
I believe you live in the same neighborhood I live in river / lincoln

WTF? Yep. Now that you said something. Do you live in the Parkside Green Community? I've recently been seeing 2 new mustangs in my neighborhood. A Silver one around the corner from me that from what I heard was freshly procharged and this weekend a black one with a roush wing. Is that you?

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
About a third of the board...

06BLKGT

forum member
Reaction score
WTF? Yep. Now that you said something. Do you live in the Parkside Green Community? I've recently been seeing 2 new mustangs in my neighborhood. A Silver one around the corner from me that from what I heard was freshly procharged and this weekend a black one with a roush wing. Is that you?

Yeah the Black one is mine just finished the roush kit on it. I live one block over on Foxtail Dr. What exhausts are you running sounded sweet when you drove by the park yesterday

Joser281

Reaction score
Holy Shit small world. LOL. Glad to meet you neighbor. Yeah I live in Clover Ln. on the right side if you head towards the park. Your car looked sweet too. I noticed it right away when we were getting the quads and ready to go riding. I have the magnaflow tru-x pipe with regular Dual chamber Flowmasters (40 series).

09schwarzecobra

Reaction score
sorry been off the forums for so long!

sorry been off the forums for so long!...yeah i'm just looking for local groups to get together with and talk shit

jjay760

forum member
Reaction score
im here in Escondido. im always down for meets, cruises or anything else. cant wait for the photo shoot you get together.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back