Why can't i post classified anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdillard21

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks jewc, but since this is the complaint section...this is the gayest thing I have seen. WTF? Good thing SVTperformance and modularmustangs let me post! But since I have an s197 saleen supershaker, I would think that I am worthy of posting here!

Goodbye cruel forum!

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Thanks jewc, but since this is the complaint section...this is the gayest thing I have seen. WTF? Good thing SVTperformance and modularmustangs let me post! But since I have an s197 saleen supershaker, I would think that I am worthy of posting here!

Goodbye cruel forum!

Bye

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Catch you on the flipity-flip.

tumblr_l8vjvxa3DM1qckksto1_500.png

Last edited:

kdillard21

forum member
Reaction score
it was a joke...

Im still here, just trying to get my post count up!

8 posts, whoohooo! :highfive:

dangit, still can't post to classifieds.

Last edited by a moderator:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You just joined and I would assume have not read through all of the threads to see why these rules are in place; do you really think the mods/owner of the site just dreamed this process up? It was put in place due to the amount of people that were getting scammed and this was the solution they came up with.

Not sure if you were serious about leaving the forum, if you weren't and are going to stick around you will need to have some thick skin, take your lumps from your posts in this thread, read and heed and you will recover.

Since you are posting comment after comment to get your post count up...that is another feature inserted to avoid scammers...they know about and use that trick as well so don't think by having xx amount of posts you will magically be allowed to start selling stuff.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Easy now rford..maybe he has a turbo to sell that "fell out of an empty box" on it's way to you!

kdillard21

forum member
Reaction score
No it wasn't BYE!

Buh-Bye. See this IS a good thread now, all the big dawgs are in here! Well big dawgs in cyber s197forum mustang world, that is pretty awesome...uh I guess.

My humor is lost on you guys.

Anyway, I know this was discussed in the 13 page post when the rule changed, but how does 100 or 1000 posts make a person an honest seller? Oh because you know his (cyberself)? Are you going to file a claim with the s197forum adminstrators and get your money back? Nope. Are you going to to bash him in the forum to everyone else? Maybe, but it won't matter. Do you have his address or phone number? Nope, not likely. Sure after 2 bad deals no one will deal with him, but what about the other 2 losers who got scammed?

How about my Ebay/Paypal rating instead? That proves I am honest enough to sell my mustang junk and ship it out safely and quickly.

Again...I love my S197, but yeah it's a dumb idea and is just a false sense of security. If you can call it that. :bravo:

Because Mustang God hates you.:beerdrink:

And no THE GOD loves me...and you too.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Buh-Bye. See this IS a good thread now, all the big dawgs are in here! Well big dawgs in cyber s197forum mustang world, that is pretty awesome...uh I guess.

My humor is lost on you guys.

Anyway, I know this was discussed in the 13 page post when the rule changed, but how does 100 or 1000 posts make a person an honest seller? Oh because you know his (cyberself)? Are you going to file a claim with the s197forum adminstrators and get your money back? Nope. Are you going to to bash him in the forum to everyone else? Maybe, but it won't matter. Do you have his address or phone number? Nope, not likely. Sure after 2 bad deals no one will deal with him, but what about the other 2 losers who got scammed?

How about my Ebay/Paypal rating instead? That proves I am honest enough to sell my mustang junk and ship it out safely and quickly.

Again...I love my S197, but yeah it's a dumb idea and is just a false sense of security. If you can call it that. :bravo:

It's just a step to help prevent the scammers from taking advantage of people. You should understand that. A scammer, or someone looking to rip someone off, usually doesn't hang around forums long. They sign up, post their shit for cheap, take as much money as they can, then disappear. This is what we're trying to avoid. Again, you should understand that, as any reasonable person would understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back