Why can't i post classified anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's just a step to help prevent the scammers from taking advantage of people. You should understand that. A scammer, or someone looking to rip someone off, usually doesn't hang around forums long. They sign up, post their shit for cheap, take as much money as they can, then disappear. This is what we're trying to avoid. Again, you should understand that, as any reasonable person would understand that.
Well said bro.

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's just a step to help prevent the scammers from taking advantage of people. You should understand that. A scammer, or someone looking to rip someone off, usually doesn't hang around forums long. They sign up, post their shit for cheap, take as much money as they can, then disappear. This is what we're trying to avoid. Again, you should understand that, as any reasonable person would understand that.

I think most people savvy enough to use this forum know enough to be wary of someone who just joined looking to sell parts. I think the new "post a picture with your name and date" rule covers things nicely; no need for the post count limitations, IMO.

kdillard21

forum member
Reaction score
I absolutely do understand, but then again, if I was buying something from someone who had 5 posts, I would want it listed on eBay or some kind of Paypal verification. I would if a guy had 1000 posts, and the pics without question.

Either way, it doesn't matter, that is you guys' rules...this is the complaint forum, so I complained, because it's not ideal for sure.

There is no hard feelings, from my side anyway, it's just a bunch of 0's and 1's in copper wires...maybe fiber optics if your lucky.

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
whambulance.jpg

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
you all owe me about half an hour of stoner time because i got sucked in read this fucking thread. hahahahha

what the fuck and what a waste of time. fuck you OP

kdillard21

forum member
Reaction score
you all owe me about half an hour of stoner time because i got sucked in read this fucking thread. hahahahha

yeah thanks for that. You read it, no one forced you to, or to comment for that matter. This thread would die if we weren't all trying to get the last word. Or the mod closed it.

Oh but then what would you do with your life if you didn't have this to post in? Only 2300 more posts until I get to your level of wisdom and awesomeness.

Im not sure you troll fuck.

Is that the word of the day now? Are you really mad because I started this thread? Then close it.

Last edited by a moderator:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yeah thanks for that. You read it, no one forced you to, or to comment for that matter. This thread would die if we weren't all trying to get the last word. Or the mod closed it.

sorry that's a rare occurrence on this board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back