Will it be to loud for a dd?

Reaction score
Longtubes made my cobra and my friends cobra more quiet that stock manifolds...

yellowjohn1

forum member
Reaction score
Your midpipe/axleback combo have a lot more to do with the volume than the LT's. LT's make the sound deeper but not really louder. With my mods, the idle isn't that loud really, just very deep. Cold start on the other hand...is stupid loud. It sucks there isn't a way(I know of) to quiet the cold start down a little. I wish my idle was louder and my startup quieter.

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Your midpipe/axleback combo have a lot more to do with the volume than the LT's. LT's make the sound deeper but not really louder. With my mods, the idle isn't that loud really, just very deep. Cold start on the other hand...is stupid loud. It sucks there isn't a way(I know of) to quiet the cold start down a little. I wish my idle was louder and my startup quieter.

I have BBK LT's, O/R "x" pipe and magnaflow mufflers and my car is pretty quite but has a nice deep muscle car sound, that is until I stand on it and then it gets pretty loud. Your axle backs will determine how loud your car is.

T

Top00Cat

Kaldar, do you have trumpeting? I am putting my pypes Lts and o/r x pipe on this week and was nervous about picking up alot of rasp or trumpeting. I currently have an o/r x with stingers and it sounds great

Kaldar142

Reaction score
kaldar, is that whistle in the beginning of the vid your procharger or just the woods around you?

A combination of both, its not THAT loud lol

My god that sounds like a angel singing.....love that Procharger sound!

Thanks man! :D

Kaldar, do you have trumpeting? I am putting my pypes Lts and o/r x pipe on this week and was nervous about picking up alot of rasp or trumpeting. I currently have an o/r x with stingers and it sounds great

Haha excuse my noobness... but what do you mean by trumpeting? I used to run O/R H and Stingers but once i added the LTs all hell broke loose, lol.

Its loud all the time and i love it, my neighbors hate it but hey fuck em

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back