window louvers vs scoops vs covers

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Those really look great that's the first 10+ style I have seen with them. Tom this is the way to go.

Earl

Earl, the more I look at them, the more I like them. You're right. These are the way to go!

Now. Where to order them from for a good price? Not directed at you, Earl, unless you do know of a good place to order from! ;-)

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Tom, I would just ordered the painted versions from SHR. They do a great job on the paint match and with all the work involved with taping them off to be painted, I doubt you could get them done much cheaper. SHR is great to work with also.

Earl

69Mach1-409

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Order directly from Silverhorseracing.com. I haven't really found a place that beats their prices. Marcello is a great guy to deal with.

bullitt4434

forum member
Reaction score
i've got the roush louvers and i love them but one thing ive noticed is that theres some wear around the window now from the window rubbing on it, so I dont really have too many options anymore...im kinda stuck with them because if i take them off it'd just look miserable. SHR louvers may be your best bet

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Ever thought about these
windowdelete01_600.jpg

or these
QWL26.jpg

tmcneace

forum member
Reaction score
I really don't mind the Agent 47's. I think they are pretty smooth, but I would like to see them on another color.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Earl, the more I look at them, the more I like them. You're right. These are the way to go!

Now. Where to order them from for a good price? Not directed at you, Earl, unless you do know of a good place to order from! ;-)
I have dealt with SHR and they are a fantastic company to deal with. You can have full confidence in dealing with them directly. Or if you prefer you can go through a reseller such as AM. I'm sure customer service will be excellent either way.

hull_viper2

forum member
Reaction score
This thread proves my point. A select few seem to like the cervinis window covers. While everyone else is sporting louvers. Why? I still think the covers mention above would look sweet as hell on my black 5.0. I just wonder how good they would look when i get red stripes on the car

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well this is Tom's thread but I personally don't like the Cervini's at all. I think they look a little weird. Some of the other styles look good but they all look like what they are, "window covers". The SHR louvers not only look good and retro but they also look like part of the car, not an add on. That's just my :2cents: and everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Earl

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back