Winter wheels and tires

demarcom

forum member
Reaction score
Winter wheels and tires SOLD

Guys my DD is an Infiniti Convertible and I used winter wheel/tire combo from Thanksgiving to early March. The car goes back now that the lease is over and I am offering up this combo to both Infiniti and Mustang guys since the bolt pattern and offset is the same.

Price is $750 for the wheels and tire combo

I have for sale a full set of Enkei EKM3 bright satin silver wheels. 18x8 with +40mm offset and 5-114 bolt pattern. . I included a pic with one wheel that has a small nick.

Michelin X-Ice 2 tires 225-50-18 all around. that I have used here in NJ for the last 3 winters. I put the tires on in later November and removed them in early March. I believe I put about 8-9K miles on the set, and I think they have completely saved my summer tires from pre-mature wear in cold weather! They have been a tremendous investment for a rear wheel drive car and makes the car handle like AWD in snow... especially stopping.

The tires still have 8-32nds left on each (see pics) so they still have a lot of tread left. I am looking for local pickup or I will drive to meet up.... I am located in South Jersey about 20 minutes from Philadelphia. Preferred payment is Paypal.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back