Wiping off dust/debris off black car

RideThePony14

Reaction score
I don't have a black car but I have the same problem. I use Chemical Guys Eco smart or V07 quick detailed. Just make sure to use a high quality plush microfiber towel and wipe in one direction with very little pressure. Just take your time and you'll be fine

mrperple

forum member
Reaction score
UWW+ w/ a CarPro BOA MF's is all you need. Sonax PNS topped w/ Sonax BSD is great stuff, i use it in the winter but in the warm months have to go w/ nuba. I'll can deal w/ the dust. I love that look you can only get w/ a quality nuba to much.

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
CG has some good products but there are products that are alot better.

There always will be. The sky is the limit on detailing products; however, I tend to find most CG products to be a great value for the price.

HitandRunDriver

Amateur Goon
Reaction score
I've heard of UWW+ diluted 20:1 - 10:1 is a good qd. I've yet to try it though as I still have half a gallon of FK425 and I don't want to let that sit. I've noticed that it can streak at night with the humidity more than V7 if you spray too much on as an inconsistent layer will form.

erat

forum member
Reaction score
I've tried nearly everything out there, even as far as clearing the car with a self healing clear. Nothing beats keeping a good sealer on it and washing it. Stay away from dusters.

MADGT

forum member
Reaction score
Everything I have read and watched says to stay far away from dusters. Just use some quick detail spray and microfiber with light straight wiping motion.

I have used a duster, religiously, for the past 8 yrs--no issues whatsoever. Its all a matter of how you use it, when to use it and when to get a new one. I am here to tell you that, for me, they work wonders. It's the first thing that comes out of my trunk as soon as I arrive to a car show, followed by a detailer...and to this day, my paint is still immaculate. Check my album. Again, this is how I have used it--but I acknowledge, they are not for everyone and that's OK.

Last edited:
Back