World's fastest 2010 Camaro

jp's performance

shooting for 11.60's N/A
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
if they put a real blower on it it would be alot faster.those superchargers suck.not to mention they have like 10.5-11.1 compression.it should run low 12's high 11's on motor alone regardless if it weights 4000#"s:tdown:

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score
Ive seen them run 110 mph with nothing more then just a filter and tune.
With good tires and a good 60ft the most it could run would be a mid 12 sec at 4000 lbs.

Maybe changing the gears out to 3.73 will get it to a 12.30 at the hefty weight. I dont know but Like I said it has alot of potential.

Pete

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
SD, what trans are you running?
5R55S with a P/A deep pan and Precision Industries 2500 converter.

As far as 10.88 @ 128 mph , must have been 11.88 @ 118 mph

had to be more than 8 psi's .

http://www.mustangworks.com/cgi-bin/analyzer.cgi

Pete
I tell you what, Pete. You can take that horseshit from MustangWorks and shove it up your ass. I'm sick of you self-righteous webhounds pissing all over any E.T.'s that don't meet your own limited knowledge base or some online calculator designed by another nerd with a keyboard. I ran that pass way back in April then backed it up twice in June and again in September. I've got 8 passes spread from 10.88 to 10.93 at 128 mph. I did it with a stock engine and 8 pounds of boost from this twin turbo system. We had a gauge on the car and had it datalogged.

Just because you can't do it doesn't mean that someone else can't.

Last edited:

GERMANSHEPERD

forum member
Reaction score

I tell you what, Pete. You can take that horseshit from MustangWorks and shove it up your ass. I'm sick of you self-righteous webhounds pissing all over any E.T.'s that don't meet your own limited knowledge base or some online calculator designed by another nerd with a keyboard. I ran that pass way back in April then backed it up twice in June and again in September. I've got 8 passes spread from 10.88 to 10.93 at 128 mph. I did it with a stock engine and 8 pounds of boost from this twin turbo system. We had a gauge on the car and had it datalogged.

LOL I really do admire this guy

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score

yeah,fuk you nerds and your keyboards,SD will beat you in your head with your own keyboard!!

LOL!!

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
And as far as that Horsepower Analyzer goes........if you were smart enough to understand the damn thing you'd know that it shows you flywheel horsepower. Rick Head, the designer of the kit, did that math while I was on the phone with him five minutes after that 10.88 pass. He came up with 626 at the flywheel. What YOU did not take into account is the horsepower loss through the converter, automatic transmission, and rear end. Take 23-24% driveline loss out of that number and you end up with 475 to 480-ish horsepower at the tires.

That fifth grade math could have come in handy if you had stayed in school that long, Pete.

EDIT: Since you like that page so much go to the ET Calculator and plug in the 623 hp number along with 3820# for the race weight of the car and see what you get, Slick. Given ideal conditions, this is roughly the elapsed time (ET) and mile per hour (MPH) your Mustang could run. (10.66 at 127)

Gee...guess I need more converter.

Last edited:

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score

Your a CLASS ACT , what a professional . :clap:

You just let everyone see what a low class dipshit you are.

All I said was that 477 hp will not move a 3800 pound car that fast .
Im just questioning the 8 pounds.
No doubt that the car makes power , its just hard to believe that on a STOCK MOTOR and 8 psi's you went that fast .
Your the only guy in the entire country that can manage that much power on 8 psi's ONLY. If you truly went that fast with only 8 psi's then congrats to you pal.
Honestly the only reason I wrote that was to see your reaction , there's alot of people on this site that think your full of shit . I just wanted to see your reaction.
Figures you would react the way you did.
Enjoy the rest of your memorial weekend , dipshit Ill be sure to dig up my nephews Math books and read up and study, so I dont make the same mistake again.

Pete

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Your a CLASS ACT , what a professional . :clap:

You just let everyone see what a low class dipshit you are.
So I correct you on your mistake or lack of knowledge and that makes me a low class dipshit. Come on....climb down off your gilden perch.

All I said was that 477 hp will not move a 3800 pound car that fast .
Im just questioning the 8 pounds.
No doubt that the car makes power , its just hard to believe that on a STOCK MOTOR and 8 psi's you went that fast .
Your the only guy in the entire country that can manage that much power on 8 psi's ONLY. If you truly went that fast with only 8 psi's then congrats to you pal.
I'm the ONLY guy in the country actively campaigning this twin turbo system too. But you never considered that did you?
Honestly the only reason I wrote that was to see your reaction , there's alot of people on this site that think your full of shit . I just wanted to see your reaction.
Figures you would react the way you did.
Yeah...I get ticked off at cretins who question something I have accomplished when they don't take the time to consider all the facts.

Enjoy the rest of your memorial weekend , dipshit Ill be sure to dig up my nephews Math books and read up and study, so I dont make the same mistake again.

Pete
Good idea, dumbass.

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score
So I correct you on your mistake or lack of knowledge and that makes me a low class dipshit. Come on....climb down off your gilden perch.

I'm the ONLY guy in the country actively campaigning this twin turbo system too. But you never considered that did you?

Yeah...I get ticked off at cretins who question something I have accomplished when they don't take the time to consider all the facts.

Good idea, dumbass.

There is no lack of knowledge , maybe lack of all the facts on your side .
You tune the car with the converter unlocked and the numbers are all off.
Dont know if you were posting hp numbers with the converter unlocked or not .

True your the only one with that twin turbo kit, but boost is boost. If your reading boost pressure off a t or something off the fuel rail pressure sensor its reading intake pressure , which means it dosen't care whether its a twin or a single, its pressure dosent matter that your running a twin. Your Twin is shoving air thru the throttle body the same way a single does it.
Your right I didnt consider all the facts other then STOCK MOTOR with twin turbo at 8 psi's will NOT run 128 mph at 3820#'s .
I would believe it if you were making 600 rwhp at like 16 psi's is more believeable.
Like I said if you did run that number then Congrats to you , your hauling the mail .

Dumbass , You mean Dumas its French and its not my name .

Hope we can run against each other one day so you could embarass Me with your stock twin Turbo.

Last edited:

Error404

photographer
Reaction score
Hm... I kind of would have expected a bit more? I'm guessing it's not a very aggressive setup on the blower?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back