would these Enkei Nt03+M's fit?

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Almost positive RPF1's won't clear brembos if you have them. Only way for them to work is to run a spacer. I could be wrong though. I'm nt sure about nt03's

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
AWESOME!!! Hurry up and get them on when they come in. I wanna see'em!!

SuperchargedStang

forum member
Reaction score
On Trac worst shipping company ever... still waiting, they were supposed to be here on Tuesday morning. So I called, and some guy at corporate told me that they must be on the truck cause they haven't been scanned back at the warehouse after that delivery day. the excuses keep going. they better show up today.

SuperchargedStang

forum member
Reaction score
Just got them put on! Ill take pics and post them up. Got them through Tire Rack, cheapest price I could find.

SuperchargedStang

forum member
Reaction score
5WLMemQl.jpg

D6kLBUpl.jpg

Here they are! I'm digging the way they look.

SuperchargedStang

forum member
Reaction score
I wonder if these will clear 14" gt500 brembo takeoffs... I guess I could just go and try to put one of the wheels on my buddy's gt500...

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
I'm almost positive they fit like rpf1s do. Which means they don't fit gt500 brakes

scotty

forum member
Reaction score
I wonder if these will clear 14" gt500 brembo takeoffs... I guess I could just go and try to put one of the wheels on my buddy's gt500...

They will not clear the brembo's without a spacer.

The black car posted earlier in this thread was my old 05. I loved those rims and they were light!

You will get asked by people that ready look at the rims why they have 2 valve stems. I got asked that all the time LOL!

WOT

forum member
Reaction score

The black car posted earlier in this thread was my old 05. I loved those rims and they were light!

You will get asked by people that ready look at the rims why they have 2 valve stems. I got asked that all the time LOL!

That was great looking car scotty! The 2 stems is a pretty neat feature. I bet these wheels have an awesome effect when rolling down the street.:clap:

SuperchargedStang

forum member
Reaction score

Haha, nice. Good to know they wont clear with out spacer, but ive already been asked like 3 times.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back