Wrecked Roush part out KY (JBA, Forgestar, etc)

06monera96

LeShawno
Reaction score
PM me, ill willing to buy the entire supercharger kit
PM me back with price.
Only issue is I am located in Canada, but I be more then willing to pay for the shipping if the price is right.

But the kit would have to be complete, including fuel system, bracket, supercharger etc etc.
Let me know!

corey5988

forum member
Reaction score
How much for the car way it sets ? What kind of foxbody roller u looking for ?

It has several parts off at this point, but I would take $5500 for it. If you're interested I can tell you what all it needs. I'd love a notchback, 4 eye or aero. I'm still planning on fixing this for the strip, but who knows.

corey5988

forum member
Reaction score
PM me, ill willing to buy the entire supercharger kit
PM me back with price.
Only issue is I am located in Canada, but I be more then willing to pay for the shipping if the price is right.

But the kit would have to be complete, including fuel system, bracket, supercharger etc etc.
Let me know!

I responded to the pm, if you're still interested just let me know what you're thinking.

Hotrodder

forum member
Reaction score
Does it have the GT front end splash shield on the underside still? The plastic that sits under the radiator and front of the engine. And would you sell it? Also the passenger side inner fender liner is that good? And for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

corey5988

forum member
Reaction score
Does it have the GT front end splash shield on the underside still? The plastic that sits under the radiator and front of the engine. And would you sell it? Also the passenger side inner fender liner is that good? And for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought the undercover aftermarket and it took some convincing and modification to work. I'm not sure if it was the wrong application or just crappy quality. And I'm not sure yet if I'm going to retain the inner fenders as a track car.

Back