wtb: 05-09 Over axle exhaust section

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
From the x/h pipe back to the part that connects to the axle backs.

The person who had the car before me welded in an x pipe and welded straight pipes. So i had to cut the over axle part to fit the headers and x pipe. And same for the axle backs...

Anyone??

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I have some but I'm in Afghanistan so I am of no help right now brother lol. If for whatever reason you still need them in September I'll have em

snopro442

forum member
Reaction score
I have a set of stock ones still on the car that will be coming off soon. not sure on the cost of shipping them. I am in Wisconsin. let me know if you want to try and work something out, thanks

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
let me know when they are off and ill see if i still need them. I may just do a custom set up for now and change it later so its all bolt on'able...ha

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
I have a set of almost new ones coming in. I had to buy them to get the mufflers I wanted as they were a package deal. They should be here by Friday.

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
will you pm me a shipped price on those please bruce?

I love in colorado springs, co 80902

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
^ just an idea, you could ship them just wrapped in cardboard paper.. After all they're just pipes.

EGNARO

Orange Backwards
Reaction score
^ just an idea, you could ship them just wrapped in cardboard paper.. After all they're just pipes.

i tried to ship a set i had, and they bitched to high hell at the post office that that wasnt allowed.. they wanted them boxed, im gonna end up wrapping cardboard around them and taping it like that..

ive got my set for sale, im asking about 60 bucks, but i dont have a shipping quote for you

kevinatfms

EX-ford tech(6 years)
Reaction score
just an FYI the pypes versions are almost impossible to get straight and not rattle. the fitment is terrible. i have them and regret not waiting to get a new set of OEM ones when i wrecked my car.

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
just an FYI the pypes versions are almost impossible to get straight and not rattle. the fitment is terrible. i have them and regret not waiting to get a new set of OEM ones when i wrecked my car.

i was curious about that. You can buy them new for 149 shipped so that was going to be my last resort.

Racingtheburg. Unless someone offers me something cheaper by tomorrow (pay day) then ill pick those up. I autozone'd a section for now just to get it on the road but its going to need to be changed.

sending pm

Agent007

forum member
Reaction score

I was going to ship a STB like this but it was 115%($19 as opposed to $9) more to ship it without a box for the simple reason that there was an irregular shape fee... this was through UPS.

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Good to know. Btw: purchased racingtheburgs set. Wonderful guy to work with. Item was shipped within the hour of sending funds.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back